Another Newbie

countyboy007

Hello all. I just wanted to stop in and say hi to everybody. I have lived in St Marys my whole life and I cant believe that it has taken me this long to stumble into this forum. I think it is purdy cool how a whole county can get togther an a forum and BS about stuff. I look forward to getting to know you guys more and hopefully i'll talk to ya soon.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Hello all. I just wanted to stop in and say hi to everybody. I have lived in St Marys my whole life and I cant believe that it has taken me this long to stumble into this forum. I think it is purdy cool how a whole county can get togther an a forum and BS about stuff. I look forward to getting to know you guys more and hopefully i'll talk to ya soon.

:howdy: Welcome

Last edited:

It is even better that people outside of SMC participate. :yay:

Welcome...

AlleyCat

My mind is closed today
Me Too

Hello everyone! I am new to this too as well as having lived in this county all my life. :cartwheel Please do not hold that against me! :lmao: