Another one...

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
camily said:
Try calling DNR. Maybe they will come and put a live trap out or something.

DNR owns the thousands of acreas that surround my place...I think they let the wild beasties loose there when the have to do a relocation. :howdy:

Celts

vraiblonde said:
Answer my question. How are the cats any different than rabbits, squirrels or even the foxes?

Cats are domsesticated...humans domesticated them AGES ago

the rest are wild animals..no one wants to domesticate them...

foxes..used for fur...not any more in the area....

rabbits..raised for food.and fur...then Easter Bunny got hired to do a make over...

Celts

appendixqh said:
You would be wrong with that assumption. I care about them, but I accept that this can happen to them. Whats worse...allowing an animal to be outside in a natural environment knowing something could possibly attack it over the years if it isn't careful, or confining it to a cage, box, or house all day to "protect" it?

Hey human...go back to nature like you used to be..go live in a cave or a tree and see how well you do ina nautral environment..
Afterall...living in a house is not natural..we came from trees and caves...

Oh, and dont give your kids any shots for anything...go natural..ok?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Celts said:
Hey human...go back to nature like you used to be..go live in a cave or a tree and see how well you do ina nautral environment..
Afterall...living in a house is not natural..we came from trees and caves...

Oh, and dont give your kids any shots for anything...go natural..ok?

You're an extremist...base yourself in reality and maybe we can talk. I must have missed the part where cats organized themselves in communities, established medical systems, and advanced themselves into the electronic age...oh thats right, they didn't do all that...humans did! So, I guess I will continue to live like a human, and let my cats be cats!
:razz:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Celts said:
Cats are domsesticated...humans domesticated them AGES ago

the rest are wild animals..no one wants to domesticate them...

foxes..used for fur...not any more in the area....

rabbits..raised for food.and fur...then Easter Bunny got hired to do a make over...

You ALMOST got this one too. Housecats are domestic, feral cats are what reside in the barn.

Owltree

appendixqh said:
You ALMOST got this one too. Housecats are domestic, feral cats are what reside in the barn.

Barn cats live in barns,,,
Feral live far away from people as they do not like people.
Housecats dumped will revert to feral after 2-3 generations..
If kitties do not get used to humans at or about 5-8 weeks of age..they revert to feral...
You are adding to a peoblem instead of helping...
Get the cats altered and at least a rabies..

Otherwise, I hope like hell you get scratched up or bitten by one..
Would serve you right,,,,,

For more on ferals..go here :alley cat allies

You are doing a diservice by not caring for them.\

You feed them, they are YOUR responsibility.....
dont matter who dumped them there or how they got there..
on your property, your are responsible.

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
nachomama said:
I don't think she should go to Hershey. Lord knows what she's capable of doing around all those Peanut Butter Cups. :faint:
guys can we please forget the peanut butter cup incident

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I've got a question for all you crazy "cats aren't animals and don't deserve to live by the natural order of the universe" people: If I have a barn, dump in a 6 foot black snake to get rid of the mice, and the snake gets hit by a car while sunning itself in the street one night, would you still be up in arms? Or would you say "good riddance to the snake?"

Since most of you hate herps- especially snakes- you might say you'd be up in arms, but I highly doubt you would really feel that way. So what's the difference? :popcorn:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Owltree said:
Barn cats live in barns,,,
Feral live far away from people as they do not like people.
Housecats dumped will revert to feral after 2-3 generations..
If kitties do not get used to humans at or about 5-8 weeks of age..they revert to feral...
You are adding to a peoblem instead of helping...
Get the cats altered and at least a rabies..

Otherwise, I hope like hell you get scratched up or bitten by one..
Would serve you right,,,,,

For more on ferals..go here :alley cat allies

You are doing a diservice by not caring for them.\

dont matter who dumped them there or how they got there..
on your property, your are responsible.

What part of I give them rabies shots did you not read? All animals at our place get rabies shots! These cats (except for 2 now) do not dig on human interaction, but they hang at my place because I feed them and keep them from running amok. I have to wrap them in a burlap bag to treat half of them and give them shots. Where do you get that I do not care for them? If I didn't track and care for them, how would I know one went missing or was hurt in the first place?

Mikeinsmd

sockgirl77 said:
I did. Someone's husband asked me to send Mikey red and sign his name to it. This was 2 years ago when there was a stooooooooooopid red karma war going on. I did not like Mikey back then. I do now.
:diva:

camily

Peace
Chain729 said:
I've got a question for all you crazy "cats aren't animals and don't deserve to live by the natural order of the universe" people: If I have a barn, dump in a 6 foot black snake to get rid of the mice, and the snake gets hit by a car while sunning itself in the street one night, would you still be up in arms? Or would you say "good riddance to the snake?"

Since most of you hate herps- especially snakes- you might say you'd be up in arms, but I highly doubt you would really feel that way. So what's the difference? :popcorn:
:howdy: I, for one, do have a pet snake and would hate to see it dead just as much as any of our other pets.
That being said, if the snake was sunning itself in the street at NIGHT, the snake might have isues anyway. :lol:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Owltree said:
People feed birds, too. Does that mean they're responsible for them? And they must protect them from, say, cats?

:popcorn:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
vraiblonde said:
People feed birds, too. Does that mean they're responsible for them? And they must protect them from, say, cats?

Watch...everyone will ignore your questions...AGAIN :howdy:

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:

Worms live in my yard so technically I feed them so I guess I am responsible for them as well. Birds eat worms. Where does it end! :jameo: