Another T-Storm Watch

BernieP

Resident PIA
I was just wondering because all of the ones being posted on facebook by the local new/weather feeds did not include any areas of SOMD. Must me new watches being issued.
if you are using a TV station feed, they will default to DC (assuming 4,5,7, or 9). If you are using Weather Channel or some other website dedicated to weather, it will default to where it thinks you are located based on your IP address (the ISP's address of record).
You can set your own zipcode. Your phone will use (if you allow it) your GPS location for apps such as Weather Bug.
They provide pop up alerts 24/7 based on your current location.

Your phone will use (if you allow it) your GPS location for apps such as Weather Bug.
They provide pop up alerts 24/7 based on your current location.
I tell my app (Storm Radar)where I am, so don't have to have location service turned on all the time. It will still give me the correct alerts.

PrchJrkr

It'll be Fine...
Power out since 7:37pm, crews working, estimated restoration 10:31pm. SMECO bucket truck went down the road about 5 minutes ago.

Hope everyone is keeping an eye on the weather. Severe t-storm warning with winds up to 60 mph. Also flash flood watches.

Kyle

Just being a fly in the ointment...
PREMO Member
I just heard the first rumble of thunder.

That or the neighbor is having corned beef and cabbage again.