Another young life lost

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Don't know -- he talked to a mutual friend who confirmed for him.

Sending out prayers -- can't even imagine the pain of the parents.
I can imagine nothing worse than reading it on a public forum.

Bless them. I can't imagine.

I got the phone call once but she was okay. Car wasn't and that was fine.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
My god. Those pictures....

Somebody's parents got bad news today. That's the worst thing I can imagine.

Son wanted to look on the Internet for info. I told him no. He didn't need to see those pics. I wish they weren't out there for the parents to see, either.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Son wanted to look on the Internet for info. I told him no. He didn't need to see those pics. I wish they weren't out there for the parents to see, either.

Heard the call go out on the scanner...from the sounds of it, it wasn't good. My sympathy and empathy to the friends and family of this young person.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Please remember ALL the EMTS, FF, Paramedics, and all the rest who tried to save this young lady. In rescue work the goal is "rescue", not recovery..Keep them in your prayers too!!!

Thanks.

Justme2

Parents should almost never have to bury their children.

Do you think you need to change you profile pic for comments on this thread.

Sorry to hear someone lost their Life,Family member,and the people who had to try to keep someone alive lose their battle. God Bless all of their souls!!!

Sad that people need to learn to SLOW DOWN!!! And WHAT EVER is so IMPORTANT that you think you are in a time machine and can push it to the limit. YOU CAN'T!!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Very sad for the family.
Looking at those pictures, you have to wonder, how fast was she going when she left the road? speed limit cant be but so high right there, looks like a community.

smilin

BOXER NATION

The first thing I will do is show both my teen age drivers pictures like these. Maybe, just maybe it will remind them that this isn't some X Box game where you wreck and walk away every time.
What a shame. Feel so sorry for the family.

glhs837

Power with Control
That looks to be a lot of energy involved, hard to break a car up like that at anything less than beltway speeds. Showed this to the kids for the same reason they go to the junkyard looking for parts with me. Very real reminders that the consequences of not driving properly can and will kill.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That looks to be a lot of energy involved, hard to break a car up like that at anything less than beltway speeds. Showed this to the kids for the same reason they go to the junkyard looking for parts with me. Very real reminders that the consequences of not driving properly can and will kill.

Some of the damage may be due to use of Jaws of Life to extricate her. But it is obvious she was going really fast when she left the road.

glhs837

Power with Control
Some of the damage may be due to use of Jaws of Life to extricate her. But it is obvious she was going really fast when she left the road.

Some of it was, no doubt. But the back end of the car and the rear end of the car are both facing the same direction. That takes a lot of force.

ginwoman

Sorry to hear someone lost their Life,Family member,and the people who had to try to keep someone alive lose their battle. God Bless all of their souls!!!

Sad that people need to learn to SLOW DOWN!!! And WHAT EVER is so IMPORTANT that you think you are in a time machine and can push it to the limit. YOU CAN'T!!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!

Justme2, that profile picture creeps me out also.....not just at times like this but especially at times like this.

lovinmaryland

Those photos are just devastating. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Justme2, that profile picture creeps me out also.....not just at times like this but especially at times like this.

There is an option in User CP where you can turn off avatars :yay:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Those photos are just devastating. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

There is an option in User CP where you can turn off avatars :yay:

Cool. Can we also change Nono's avatar to something more appropriate? Something like a #### or even an #########.