Answer to Sorry People

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
mtg said:
Gumbo, why are you still obssessing over this? I obviously had no intentions for you. You mistook my words and comments. You are upset over something that happened months ago, that I had no idea effected you in such a way. I wish you no ill will, but I do wish you would move on and show that you are indeed better than myself, by moving forward. I have never meet you. You don't know me. By you continually obssessing over me, my behavior and my actions, you are doing nothing to disprove me wrong from my ASSumption about your mental stability. You say you are better than me. Prove it. :shrug:
Excuse me are you stalking me !
Is this Thread addressed to you ?
Is this thread even about you ?
The only thing that pertains to you in this thread is the fact that the shoe fits.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Gumbo, that was meant as a joke. A forum member came and picked me up plenty of times, and we never once had a date. It was a joke when I typed it out. I didn't realize you were so hung up on someone you have never met. I never had a date with you - if I did then I openly admit I am a beotch and never showed up. Let go - move forward. Write me off.
Say your sorry :popcorn:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
gumbo said:
Because your skin is thin ! And your 2 cents is retarded.
What part of her commit didn't you understand ?

I will write this slow for you to get the picture.

(If you was a real man you would have come got me)
Exactly ! why would I unless it was a date

Some people are just slow :whistle:
Forgive me for not focusing my attention solely on that ONE comment. :drama: It was kinda hard to sift through all your :blahblah: about the non-date date you had or didn't have. :duh:

I'm a pretty objective person and have no problem telling a friend they effed up if they eff up ... all I see here in your threads though is a sore :loser: ... sorry if the truth hurts. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
Say your sorry :popcorn:
I am so intensely sorry that I ever thought talking to you or any forumite in real life was a good idea. I am very sorry that you feel I have wronged you. I am extremely sorry in many more ways. You have taught me a very valuable lesson.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
crabcake said:
I'm a pretty objective person and have no problem telling a friend they effed up if they eff up ...

That's what I admire about you. You have the most confident voice I have ever heard in a woman.:flowers:

If you told me I effed up, I'd believe ya.:shrug:

crabcake

Wickedwrench said:
:nono: Never expect that from a woman. Haven't you learned anything yet?
:nono:

I'm sorry I didn't snag you up when you were single and lick you like a chocolate covered cherry with pink-clear goo. :smoochy:

See, we're capable of remorse ... when it's due. :really:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
migtig said:
I am so intensely sorry that I ever thought talking to you or any forumite in real life was a good idea. I am very sorry that you feel I have wronged you. I am extremely sorry in many more ways. You have taught me a very valuable lesson.
So, when can I get that spanking? I won't even say it's a date.:lol:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
crabcake said:
:nono:

I'm sorry I didn't snag you up when you were single and lick you like a chocolate covered cherry with pink-clear goo. :smoochy:

See, we're capable of remorse ... when it's due. :really:
You're a credit to your gender.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
crabcake said:
Forgive me for not focusing my attention solely on that ONE comment. :drama: It was kinda hard to sift through all your :blahblah: about the non-date date you had or didn't have. :duh:

I'm a pretty objective person and have no problem telling a friend they effed up if they eff up ... all I see here in your threads though is a sore :loser: ... sorry if the truth hurts. :shrug:
I can see that you can't read numbers either.

A date is a date no matter the intentions. The fact is some people can't apologize.
I bet when you was a kid , you got busted in the face with the ball allot ?
Why? Because you kept saying you missed me when you knew damn well you got tagged with the ball :lmao:

crabcake

gumbo said:
I can see that you can't read numbers either.

A date is a date no matter the intentions. The fact is some people can't apologize.
I bet when you was a kid , you got busted in the face with the ball allot ?
Why? Because you kept saying you missed me when you knew damn well you got tagged with the ball :lmao:
Sorry Charlie ... I was too busy making out under the bleachers on the football field. But I gather based on your :blahblah: you never got so lucky. :bubble:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Sorry Charlie ... I was too busy making out under the bleachers on the football field. But I gather based on your :blahblah: you never got so lucky. :bubble:
I was in the band. We had our own section in the bleachers. We got the 3rd quarter off to visit with our friends. But all our friends were in the band, so nobody really left the bleachers.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Just a simple I'm Sorry with out the BS.
It is nothing less than what you would expect from another.
It's Ok to be wrong , It's something else to lie about it :angel: