Answer to Sorry People

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
K_Jo said:
I was in the band. We had our own section in the bleachers. We got the 3rd quarter off to visit with our friends. But all our friends were in the band, so nobody really left the bleachers.
:poorbaby: But I so appreciate ya'll providing cover for me and :gossip: so we didn't get caught. :huggy:

crabcake

gumbo said:
Just a simple I'm Sorry with out the BS.
It is nothing less than what you would expect from another.
It's Ok to be wrong , It's something else to lie about it :angel:
If asked what's more deranged -- a person who doesn't show up as expected or a person who dwells on the demand for an apology from said person -- I'd go with the latter. Dude, let it freakin' go already! :duh:

The world isn't fair, there are starving children in Africa, Democrats annoy the hell out of me, and not everyone gets an apology when they feel they deserve one. Welcome to the wonderful world of r-e-a-l-i-t-y! :poof:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
Just a simple I'm Sorry with out the BS.
It is nothing less than what you would expect from another.
It's Ok to be wrong , It's something else to lie about it :angel:
:rolleyes: I give up. I tried making nice. I tried typing in a clear and concise manner. Obviously only you know everything. Hope you get enough oxygen up on your high horse.

crabcake

migtig said:
:rolleyes: I give up. I tried making nice. I tried typing in a clear and concise manner. Obviously only you know everything. Hope you get enough oxygen up on your high horse.
You may borrow this, if you like. :smile:

Attachments

• highhorse.jpg
    highhorse.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 57

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
To the idiot who gave me unsigned red - educate yourself before attempting to use big words in your karma messages. You will sound less like the :loser: that you are.

I refuse to say I am sorry for something I feel no remorse / guilt over. The only thing at this particular moment I am sorry for is being harrassed and maligned by people who have their own hidden agenda. GFY

In your head
Wickedwrench said:
That's what I admire about you. You have the most confident voice I have ever heard in a woman.:flowers:

If you told me I effed up, I'd believe ya.:shrug:
Tater thought the same thing until he grew a set.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
crabcake said:
Sorry Charlie ... I was too busy making out under the bleachers on the football field. But I gather based on your :blahblah: you never got so lucky. :bubble:
Dear CrabCrack
I had a car so I did not have to resort to the ugly stank ho's that did guy's under the bleachers.
Why are you all up in this sheot.
I realize that your at home recovering from your recent lobotomy and you miss riding your broom around , but please find something else to do.

Hope you get well soon. Love Gumbo :love:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Oh Gumbo I will get you into my bed and I will show you who is in control . You can't hide from me , No man will refuse me and get away with it. I can't believe you didn't come get me while I was already drunked up and horny as hell for you.
Hello Mig Fly.... Who is stalking who.
You just couldn't resist opening this thread could you. :spank:

I'm the first man that didn't kiss your little princess butt and your use to being in control of men.

Now get a hold of your emotions ,I know you love me and want to get a restraining order to have me hand cuffed to your bed posts.
But I can't have you clinging to me all the time and following me around like a little lost puppy.

Hope you understand ...Love Gumbo :love:

crabcake

gumbo said:
Dear CrabCrack
I had a car so I did not have to resort to the ugly stank ho's that did guy's under the bleachers.
Why are you all up in this sheot.
I realize that your at home recovering from your recent lobotomy and you miss riding your broom around , but please find something else to do.

The more you type, the easier it is to see why you're single and get stood up. :ohwell: Let me step down to your level ... "I know you are but what am I?" :duh:

You're the idiot who put this crap out on the board for amusement/comment so don't biatch when people call you out for being the :loser: you clearly are.

K

Kizzy

CC & Gumbo :killingme

Both of you to separate corners. I’m going to jump in and state my opinion and I'm sure I'll regret it. :razz: BUT CC, there was a flirty thread going on about this "date" in another forum, one you haven't read. Now, based on that thread, I think there was the opinion this was a "date." Of course when there is any disagreement, the whole thing stirs clear of the original conflict by piling on more conflict, which is what is happening here. Mig, maybe I am “old school” but anytime you plan on being somewhere with somebody at a certain time for anything (i.e. lunch, race, movie, whatever) and they are expecting you to arrive, it is considered a date to me. Gumbo was under the impression this was a date, and anticipated you to be there. :shrug: If you walk away from this thread with anything to think about or knowledge that next time it just might be considered a “date” by the other person, then you’ll know not to pile on your social calendar so full that things like this happen and feelings get hurt. Now, if you said, I have a busy schedule this evening and I’m certainly going to “TRY” and be there, go on without me, and if I make it, I’ll ring you up on the cell and find you, that is a different story. BUT, you called at 6:10 to cancel :shrug: so you could have only done that knowing he was expecting you. Right?

Mig, Say your sorry and be done with this. You are being stubborn. :huggy:

Gumbo is more tarded than me, but I see his point, even if he has been over zealous in expressing it. :flowers:

:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
Hello Mig Fly.... Who is stalking who.
You just couldn't resist opening this thread could you. :spank:

I'm the first man that didn't kiss your little princess butt and your use to being in control of men.

Now get a hold of your emotions ,I know you love me and want to get a restraining order to have me hand cuffed to your bed posts.
But I can't have you clinging to me all the time and following me around like a little lost puppy.

Hope you understand ...Love Gumbo :love:
I NEVER typed that and I NEVER said that. If you are going to make up words for me - then perhaps ya should work harder at imitation. GFY

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kizzy said:
Mig, Say your sorry and be done with this. You are being stubborn. :huggy:
Oh Gee Kizzy, I am sorry that I think this is a little weird and stupid and borderline crazy that some azzhat is harrassing the crap out of me on the threads for something that only occurred on his end and he took things out of context and he is pestering me for, with his own hidden agenda, over two months after the fact. :rolleyes:

kingvjack

gumbo said:
Dear CrabCake,
I had a car so I had to resort to the ugly stank ho's that did guy's under the bleachers.
I wish some hung fukcer would get all up in my shiat.
I realize that your at home recovering from your loss and you miss riding your Fishn guy around , but please find something else to do than make me look like a tool..

I just got bored.....

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Oh Gee Kizzy, I am sorry that I think this is a little weird and stupid and borderline crazy that some azzhat is harrassing the crap out of me on the threads for something that only occurred on his end and he took things out of context and he is pestering me for, with his own hidden agenda, over two months after the fact. :rolleyes:
How was this thread harrassing you on this thread :confused:
Do you think your the only person that doesn't know how to apologize ?
Do you think your the only person that acts like a victim when they don't get their way ?
All right I admit to the stalker pun in my post ,I'm sorry and I'm sorry for putting you at the blunt end of the First date thread.

Mig I am sorry if I have offended you with my ass in nine warped sense of humor.

I' am truly sorry for causing you any grieve.

Please except my appology... Sincerely Gumbo :huggy:

Last edited: