Anthony Brown says the military is full of extremists and Rapists

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron

Brown says the military is full of domestic and extremists and rapists. I only worked as a civilian. How about you retired guys; Is Brown right or is he just another politician seeking more power by further dividing the country?

Also wonder what Brown plans to do to protect US women and children from Afghan refugees. If we believe news reports over the years, many Afghan men see no problem with satisfying their sexual urges by violently forcing their victims to comply:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If you like your doctor....
I didn't have sex with that woman.
2 weeks to flatten the curve.
Under sniper fire.
Youths threatened an indigenous man

They have been lying to us for decades. This guy is no different.

FWIW, the bulk of the US military lean right politically. The current civilians(& some of the brass) running the DOD have inherited the anti military gene from their professors and brethren of their hivemind.

stgislander

PREMO Member
This is what I find shocking.

Brown, a retired colonel in the Army Reserve who served in Iraq and a former member of the Army's Judge Advocate General's Corps,....

Yeah, I see lot's of systemic racism Colonel.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After watching Mark Milley and some of these Pentagon weirdos lately, I would have to say yes there are extremists and domestic terrorists in the military.

Bare-ya-cuda

If you like your doctor....
I didn't have sex with that woman.
2 weeks to flatten the curve.
Under sniper fire.
Youths threatened an indigenous man

They have been lying to us for decades. This guy is no different.

FWIW, the bulk of the US military lean right politically. The current civilians(& some of the brass) running the DOD have inherited the anti military gene from their professors and brethren of their hivemind.
I think you hit it home when you say the military tends to lean right politically. This an attempt to brand them like the Jan 6 protestors.

Calistress

I think you hit it home when you say the military tends to lean right politically. This an attempt to brand them like the Jan 6 protestors.
That's because a lot of them are: The lawmaker pointed out that 12% of those charged with offenses related to the Jan. 6 riot at the United States Capitol had military experience.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All part of a concerted effort the clear the ranks of anyone but YES MEN that will follow orders and march Americans to the Camps

Calistress

All part of a concerted effort the clear the ranks of anyone but YES MEN that will follow orders and march Americans to the Camps
The most asinine explanation for why 12% of the charged domestic terrorists who lay siege to the Capitol have military experience. BTW - soldiers are EXPECTED to follow orders unless the orders are "illegal".

Dakota

~~~~~~~
He's just trying to make noise because he is so forgettable.

He couldn't win as governor in Maryland because that "first black governor" didn't work on people.

Which reminds me, who is the racists?

Bare-ya-cuda

That's because a lot of them are: The lawmaker pointed out that 12% of those charged with offenses related to the Jan. 6 riot at the United States Capitol had military experience.
That’s a moronic event to use as a basis to justify your statement.

Someone can turn around and say the black community is nothing but thugs and criminals because 12% of those mugshots on the st Mary’s sheriffs office web page are black.

Sh!t can flow right back up hill.

For once will you slow down and take a breath, remove you biased blinder before making such statements.

Bare-ya-cuda

The most asinine explanation for why 12% of the charged domestic terrorists who lay siege to the Capitol have military experience. BTW - soldiers are EXPECTED to follow orders unless the orders are "illegal".
How many thousands of people were at that event?

What do you know about being in the military other than what you read in Wikipedia and watching the movie stripes?

• Haha

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That’s a moronic event to use as a basis to justify your statement.

Someone can turn around and say the black community is nothing but thugs and criminals because 12% of those mugshots on the st Mary’s sheriffs office web page are black.

Sh!t can flow right back up hill.

For once will you slow down and take a breath, remove you biased blinder before making such statements.
Good luck! I've tried being civil with one of it's former incarnations. It's definitely not acting. It really is as it appears and is truly lost in its disinformation and bias.

black dog

Free America

What do you think the percentage will be if an armed insurrection happened?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just like 13% of the US population commit 50% of the murders.

I thin

Clem72

Brown says the military is full of domestic and extremists and rapists. I only worked as a civilian. How about you retired guys; Is Brown right or is he just another politician seeking more power by further dividing the country?

Also wonder what Brown plans to do to protect US women and children from Afghan refugees. If we believe news reports over the years, many Afghan men see no problem with satisfying their sexual urges by violently forcing their victims to comply:

Extremists? Meh, not really. But the military has always been a little rapey, even before they allowed women.

Calistress

Well, my dad retired from the Navy after 22 years, my mom was honorably discharged after 8 years when she married my dad. My 3 uncles also retired from the Navy. Their ancestors - my ancestors - also fought in the Civil and Revolutionary Wars. But I guess I don't know crap about the military.