Anthony Brown says the military is full of extremists and Rapists

Calistress

Oh so they would have taken Clinton if he didn't dodge the draft or loathe the military, Xiden if he were smart enough and obama if he wasn't strung out on coke?
Bone spurs are in fact a bitch, maybe he had them, maybe he didn't.
Now if you want to compare MY 214 compared to your fudge packing daddy's............... Did he keep your dick in a jar once you cut it off?

Don't know anything about Clinton or Biden's deferments but I do know when the draft ended in 1973, Obama was 11 years old. I think he was a little young for the draft. As far as Trump’s bone spurs, his doctor lied. He wrote a false report to get Donald a disability deferment.

I don't care about your DD 214. In fact, I don't care about you at all. You sound like a little whiny bitch who got his ass kicked on a regular for coming out of your mouth with racist crap.

BTW - you seem awfully interested in anal play. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I bet you retired from the Army as an E-3 after 20-odd years.

You are showing your ignorance and stupidity again Sapidus

If you KNEW ANYTHING about the military [ which you clearly do not ] this has not been possible since the 1980's ...
I knew several guys who were removed from service because they had no desire to become NCO's and the Army did not need 40 yr old Vietnam Era E4's

Dumbass

gemma_rae

BTW - you seem awfully interested in anal play. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?
Busted!:roflmao:

WingsOfGold

Don't know anything about Clinton or Biden's deferments but I do know when the draft ended in 1973, Obama was 11 years old. I think he was a little young for the draft. As far as Trump’s bone spurs, his doctor lied. He wrote a false report to get Donald a disability deferment.

I don't care about your DD 214. In fact, I don't care about you at all. You sound like a little whiny bitch who got his ass kicked on a regular for coming out of your mouth with racist crap.

Obviously twaatburger you DO care, you're here. 🖕 You must either be stupid or a gen whatever they are today. Clintons status was WELL known and disputed. As far as your boy obama he COULD have tried to say "I do" but he chose the crack pipe instead. He was a coward like you and your fictitious father.
Funny you're an authority on Trumps status but claim to know nothing about Bubbas or Xidens, lying phony sackofshit that you are.

Calistress

Obviously twaatburger you DO care, you're here. 🖕 You must either be stupid or a gen whatever they are today. Clintons status was WELL known and disputed. As far as your boy obama he COULD have tried to say "I do" but he chose the crack pipe instead. He was a coward like you and your fictitious father.
Funny you're an authority on Trumps status but claim to know nothing about Bubbas or Xidens.
You are mentally unstable. I hope you're getting help for your anger issues. I also hope you stopped beating your wife because you certainly sound like the type.

WingsOfGold

You are mentally unstable. I hope you're getting help for your anger issues. I also hope you stopped beating your wife because you certainly sound like the type.
As I said scuzzz, you OBVIOUSLY care. I own your ass now go get me another cup of coffee tramp.

BOP

If you KNEW ANYTHING about the military [ which you clearly do not ] this has not been possible since the 1980's ...
I knew several guys who were removed from service because they had no desire to become NCO's and the Army did not need 40 yr old Vietnam Era E4's

Dumbass
Dammit.

:kicksrocks:

WingsOfGold

Dumbass
But her great great uncle was in the civil war.