AntiFA Actions and Responses

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN Freelance ' Reporter '

Actually an AntiFA member .. Property Destruction is NOT violence ONLY Person on Person Attacks

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Way past time for these ####bags to start disappearing from the earth upon making bail.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Hijinx

This isn't an Atlanta crime, this is an interstate crime and should be investigated by the FBI and they should be charged in Federal Court.

You can bet your ass that if this wasn't ANTIFA, but the Ku Klux Klan, the FBI would be on it like stink on sh!t.

The fact is the FBI is no longer worth the money in their budget. If the FBI needs funding they should get it from the democrat party. That's who they are working for

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MTG to introduce legislation labeling antifa as 'domestic terrorists'

"America is just sick and tired of antifa," Greene told Fox News host Tucker Carlson. "Look at what they've done over years now. Just from 2020, they're responsible for nearly $2 billion in damage and many people dead, but the war is against the police, and the reason why is because antifa is the ground troops of the Democrat Party."

Greene's remarks come days after antifa caused chaos in Atlanta Saturday, smashing windows and lighting a police car on fire.

Hijinx

MTG to introduce legislation labeling antifa as 'domestic terrorists'

"America is just sick and tired of antifa," Greene told Fox News host Tucker Carlson. "Look at what they've done over years now. Just from 2020, they're responsible for nearly $2 billion in damage and many people dead, but the war is against the police, and the reason why is because antifa is the ground troops of the Democrat Party."

Greene's remarks come days after antifa caused chaos in Atlanta Saturday, smashing windows and lighting a police car on fire.

It's about time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Antifa doesn't like America and they want to destroy it: Former Antifa member

"Of course it's good for Antifa. You know, I can always count on CNN to act as a professional PR team to excuse Antifa violence, because time and time again they'll say, oh, Antifa is just an idea. It's just an ideology. It's not real. And then when they get caught and you see Antifa on the street, it wasn't that violent. Or sometimes they even say they're the good guys," he explained.

The mainstream media has been downplaying the anarchy and violence caused by Antifa for years because, according to Nadales, the media does not want to admit to this destruction because they "don't want to fight Antifa."

glhs837

Power with Control
Whats funny is that this lady who was all about helping the black folks, when it was her money being taken, she chased them down. That's how she got dragged to death.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Whats funny is that this lady who was all about helping the black folks, when it was her money being taken, she chased them down. That's how she got dragged to death.

YOUR Money is supposed to be redistributed Not HERS

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Antifa Violently Assaults Bystanders at Detransition Awareness Rally

A recent example of the insane leftist hatred against detransitioners occurred Friday in Sacramento, Calif., when a mob of Antifa protestors paraded around, screaming their hatred for detransitioners to the skies during a Detransition Awareness Day rally. Oh, and the Antifa protesters also brutally assaulted three bystanders. Because, you know, love is love and leftists want to stop hate.

Frontlines journalist Kalen D’Almeida tweeted a video he shot and a summary of his experience, saying, “Militant anarchists & communists brutally assaulted a man with a weapon splitting his head open giving him a concussion.” D’Almeida added that “I was also assaulted. Hit in the face with a long rod leaving me with a cut on my face. My camera man Charlie was also assaulted and his camera was damaged by a strike from a blunt object attack.” That makes at least three victims of Antifa violence.

The video shows the assault victim with blood spurting from a deep cut over his right eye as he staggers toward law enforcement. The police assist the victim after the fact but mostly stand around in riot gear and watch Antifa, including while the man was originally assaulted.

D’Almeida tries to help the injured man, whose face and jeans are spattered with blood.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
^The above, and past "Antifa" actions remind me of stories my maternal grandfather would tell of growing up in Italy from 1919 - 1927.

glhs837

Power with Control
^The above, and past "Antifa" actions remind me of stories my maternal grandfather would tell of growing up in Italy from 1919 - 1927.

Yep. Amazing how the left can accuse the right of being fascists when they literally have an army of violent masked thugs enforcing RightThink.

Hijinx

I will say it once more. If this was the Klan the FBI would be infiltrating it and arresting them for their criminal acts. Instead its a terrorist organization acting with the consent and approval of the Democrats.

CPUSA

I will say it once more. If this was the Klan the FBI would be infiltrating it and arresting them for not towing the Democrat line. Instead its a terrorist organization acting with the consent and approval of the FBI that is owned by the Democrats.
FIFY...