any gobbling???

yankee44

Lots. I would tell you where but I would have to kill you. :killingme

Looking forward to the season it is going to be a good one.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Every morning I wake to the sound of gobbling. My farmhouse is really well built and insulated, it's hard to believe that I can hear that turkey inside.

belvak

Happy Camper
I saw two along the side of 235 yesterday afternoon. They were in front of an Amish farm...

Cowgirl

I've seen lots of turkeys. One tried to commit suicide the other day by running in front of my car. Luckily I saw the goober and stopped. :lol:

bulldog

Got him!

Took a nice long beard April 24th. 18.5 pounds, 10" beard and 7/8" spurs. Hope to tag out with another one this weekend. If I could photo-shop my ugly mug out of the picture, I'd post it.

Last edited:
Took a nice long beard May the 24th. 18.5 pounds, 10" beard and 7/8" spurs. Hope to tag out with another one this weekend. If I could photo-shop my ugly mug out of the picture, I'd post it.

Holy Crap Batman! It is only May 6th, you must be one hell of a shot! :killingme

:roflmao:

OMG That's funny.

JD come get these turkeys near me. I swear they are charging my car like a deer in rut. I saw one yesterday as big as me. :jameo:

We have a good bit of them around us, first time in years I have seen them run around like this... and only a few years ago DNR released like 12 of them in Zekiah Swamp, now I am seeing them regularly.

I have never been Turkey hunting in all my years, but I have family that do... guess I need to give it a whirl. :yay:

Robin

Lots of gobbling on our farm. I know I saw about 8 to 10 in the bottem field this past weekend but hear a bunch down by the creek.

Robin

here is one group the hang on the farm

Attachments

• turkey gretchen 001.jpg
    turkey gretchen 001.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 96
I have a pic on my phone of a nest w/ 13 eggs on the property I hunt.
Saw a dead turkey on the side of 235 last Sunday.

bulldog

I have a pic on my phone of a nest w/ 13 eggs on the property I hunt.
Saw a dead turkey on the side of 235 last Sunday.

I'm trying to stay out and not disturb the woods where I hunt so I have not seen any nests yet. Maybe tomorrow or Saturday when I go hunting again...hoping to tag out.