Any new Sephora/Bare Minerals coupons out now?

J

jaybeeztoo

crabcake said:
[font=Arial,sans-serif]FREE DELUXE SAMPLE! Just enter ADDICTION in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your free deluxe sample of Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Skin Revival Treatment (.25 oz). This offer is valid while supplies last on online merchandise orders. Not valid in stores or on previous purchases, nor with purchases of eGift Certificates or Gift Cards. One offer per order.[/font]

I didn't read the thread, but the name Sephora caught my eye. My neighbor gave me a sample of Lip Venom. Is this the place you get that? Lip Venom is awesome. :yay:

Jameo

What?!
vraiblonde said:
CIRQUE

Gets you a bag of samples.

You weren't quick enough :ohwell: I had to use this one

FREE DELUXE SAMPLE! Just enter SUGARCOOKIE in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your free 4 oz deluxe sample of Philosophy Powdered Sugar Cookie 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
[font=Arial,sans-serif][font=Arial,sans-serif]**FREE DELUXE SAMPLE! Just enter FEMME in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your free deluxe sample of Giorgio Armani Code Pour Femme Eau de Parfum (.10 FL OZ). This offer is valid while supplies last on online merchandise orders. Not valid in stores or on previous purchases, nor with purchases of eGift Certificates or Gift Cards. One offer per order. Valid for U.S. orders only.[/font][/font]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Code is a really good-smelling fragrance. My daughter left hers here when she visted and I used it a few times before sending it to her.

signora

GeezLouise said:
Is sephora.com the best place to order the Bare Minerals make-up? I think I am going to give this stuff a try....finally. :lol:
Good luck with Bare Minerals because I did not like it. Maybe it's based on your skin type, but what they advertise about covering up blemishes, etc., did not work for me. For me it was just a bunch of powder caked on your face, which you will see when you wash it off

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
signora said:
Good luck with Bare Minerals because I did not like it. Maybe it's based on your skin type, but what they advertise about covering up blemishes, etc., did not work for me. For me it was just a bunch of powder caked on your face, which you will see when you wash it off

have you tried bare naturale from target? It is on sale now for only 9 something and it is really good. I wait a minute after I apply my face lotion and put just enough on the brush the tap the rest off and swirl on face. At first I was kinda bad at it but you get used to it and get better at it quick. The finish is amazing. Does not look like you are wearing makeup just have great looking skin.

signora

Nicole_in_somd said:
have you tried bare naturale from target? It is on sale now for only 9 something and it is really good. I wait a minute after I apply my face lotion and put just enough on the brush the tap the rest off and swirl on face. At first I was kinda bad at it but you get used to it and get better at it quick. The finish is amazing. Does not look like you are wearing makeup just have great looking skin.
No, I haven't. I'll have to check it out. I just thought with the Bare Minerals, between buffing on the foundation, Warmth and the Mineral Veil it was too much powder for me and it didn't hide my blemishes and acne. Some people like it, I didn't.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
signora said:
No, I haven't. I'll have to check it out. I just thought with the Bare Minerals, between buffing on the foundation, Warmth and the Mineral Veil it was too much powder for me and it didn't hide my blemishes and acne. Some people like it, I didn't.

Yeah I noticed on their website all this crap to put on your face. I have acne sometimes and this works good for me. It does not cover completly but it does cover a lot and it does not look caked on.

It does take practice though so don't give up!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Enter AMAZING4 in promotion code box at checkout to receive 10 piece deluxe sample bag offer on online merchandise orders of $50 USD or more, excluding tax. Offer is valid through December 31, 2007, or while supplies last. Not valid in retail stores or on previous purchases, purchase of eGift Certificates, or Gift cards. One sample bag per person. Substitutions may occur. Valid in US and Canada. Click here for more details.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
New coupon code for Sephora:

Enter GIFTS3 in the promotion code box at checkout to receive an 8-piece deluxe sample bag offer on online merchandise orders of $50 USD or more, excluding tax.

Good samples, too (see attached)

Attachments

• sephora.jpg
    sephora.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 81

Cowgirl

I think my BF is buying me Bare Minerals for Christmas...just a hunch though. Every time the commercials come on, I tell him I'd LOVE to try it.... The other day he told me he was ordering my present online, and asked if I tan easily in the summer....he asked if my face gets tanner. :shrug: I hope that's what he's getting me... :dance:

nomoney

Chasey_Lane said:
Enter AMAZING4 in promotion code box at checkout to receive 10 piece deluxe sample bag offer on online merchandise orders of $50 USD or more, excluding tax. Offer is valid through December 31, 2007, or while supplies last. Not valid in retail stores or on previous purchases, purchase of eGift Certificates, or Gift cards. One sample bag per person. Substitutions may occur. Valid in US and Canada. Click here for more details.

Just FYI, this code doesn't work anymore; guess they ran out of supplies. GIFTS3 still works fine though.