Any new Sephora/Bare Minerals coupons out now?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
* FREE DELUXE SAMPLE! Just enter ADDICTED in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your free deluxe sample of LORAC Mocktail lip gloss (0.185 FL OZ). This offer is valid while supplies last on online merchandise orders. Not valid in stores or on previous purchases, nor with purchases of eGift Certificates or Gift Cards. One offer per order. Valid for US & Canada orders.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BEAUTE1 gets you one of four deluxe samples:

Laura Geller's Spackle (this is a good product)
A MakeUp Forever bright teal eyeliner
Dr. Brandt's Poreless Cleanser
Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Scrub

mommarock

The Hair Company in Leonardtown now sells Bare Minerals. The last time I was in there they had a pretty good selection of things. I got a starter kit for my daughter and niece. I think they were approx. $63.00 a piece.

Hair Company - 301-475-5225

Christy

b*tch rocket
kalmd said:
The only mineral makeup I've ever tried is Everday Minerals. I like it. You can order a sample kit for shipping costs only. You get to select 3 shades of foundation, a concealor and a blush. The samples are pretty generous.

http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=kits

I tried those about a year ago and the Bare Minerals were way better. I think a bunch of us ordered those free samples and we all went back to the Bare Minerals.

Christy

b*tch rocket
mommarock said:
The Hair Company in Leonardtown now sells Bare Minerals. The last time I was in there they had a pretty good selection of things. I got a starter kit for my daughter and niece. I think they were approx. $63.00 a piece.

They have a good selection too. :yay:

I needed Dior mascara, and I refuse to buy anything from Sephora unless I get a freebie gift thrown in, so I scoured the internet until I found a working code. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Christy said:
They have a good selection too. :yay:

I needed Dior mascara, and I refuse to buy anything from Sephora unless I get a freebie gift thrown in, so I scoured the internet until I found a working code. :lol:
I think you'd look better in nothing at all..

nightowl

I had read this thread awhile back but couldn't bring myself to spend $60 on make-up. I talked to my girlfriend this weekend and she convinced me so I should be getting my kit anyday now. I hope I like it as much as the rest of you. I hope it helps with my dark circles.

nightowl

Well I got my new make-up and I do really like it. It's really light feeling and has pretty good coverage overall but it doesn't totally cover my circles under my eyes all the way. Does anyone have any suggestions on something that helps with circles? Also, what would you all suggest as a good lipstick that has real staying power? The one I use now (max factor) lasts a few hours (3-4) but that's about it.

kalmd

nightowl said:
Well I got my new make-up and I do really like it. It's really light feeling and has pretty good coverage overall but it doesn't totally cover my circles under my eyes all the way. Does anyone have any suggestions on something that helps with circles? Also, what would you all suggest as a good lipstick that has real staying power? The one I use now (max factor) lasts a few hours (3-4) but that's about it.

Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor lasts forever. It's double ended. One side is the color and the other side is a gloss. It's supposed to last 12 hours and it does. It's almost impossible to remove. You just reapply to gloss as needed.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
mommarock said:

Which street? Are there two of them? I stopped by the Fenwick Street one (two days ago) and I didn't see any BM's. :confused:

Chasey_Lane said:
Which street? Are there two of them? I stopped by the Fenwick Street one (two days ago) and I didn't see any BM's. :confused:

The Hair Company is next to the tanning salon and insurance company. I think it is Washington street.