any one have raccoon problems like i do?

mistymoofwf

live to ride
in the past month i have caught 3 raccoons, and the one i caught this morning was cRaZy. i have no idea where they are all coming from. i am getting so tired of these raccoons. ahh and I’m not even trying to catch them. :jameo: :jameo:

Nanny Pam

mistymoofwf said:
in the past month i have caught 3 raccoons, and the one i caught this morning was cRaZy. i have no idea where they are all coming from. i am getting so tired of these raccoons. ahh and I’m not even trying to catch them. :jameo: :jameo:
Ohhhhhh....you could catch one and make me a raccoon hat like Davey Crocket's. :clap: I've always wanted one like his. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Attachments

• rabies.jpg
    rabies.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 85

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Nanny Pam said:
Ohhhhhh....you could catch one and make me a raccoon hat like Davey Crocket's. :clap: I've always wanted one like his. Thanks in advance!

:shocking: thats nasty. i dont care if davey crocket had a raccoon hat. thats still nasty, i would never wear a raccoon hat.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Nanny Pam said:

Cool! That's my favorite pic of Aps. :yay:

Kerad

mistymoofwf said:
do they travel in packs or something? i get rid of one and another one starts coming around.

When one of them doesn't come home, they send out search teams.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
We had babies here about two weeks ago. There were 5 hanging around for a couple of days. Haven't seen any recently.

Attachments

• Raccoons 014.jpg
    Raccoons 014.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Raccoons 015.jpg
    Raccoons 015.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 108

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
wharf rat said:
We had babies here about two weeks ago. There were 5 hanging around for a couple of days. Haven't seen any recently.
That's because they went over to Misty's house