any one have raccoon problems like i do?

D

dems4me

I have a few where I live. Here's the mother.

Attachments

• racoon2.JPG
    racoon2.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:

Kerad

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
We just shot one off the back deck night before last.. young one.. hard to kill them suckers..

:nono:

Don't be surprised if you come home one day to find some guests who'd like to discuss that with you.

Attachments

• raccoons.JPG
    raccoons.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 62

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:roflmao: so cute... Of course I think rats are cute too, but I had a hard time keeping them out of my barn. :confused: It could have been all of that feed.

I

Inkpen

mistymoofwf said:
do they travel in packs or something? i get rid of one and another one starts coming around.

They live in family groups.
Momma is now bringing out her babies to teach them how to look for food.

Most likely you have trapped part of a family and the babies are now out looking for the momma.

What did you do with the ones you trapped?

I

Inkpen

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
We just shot one off the back deck night before last.. young one.. hard to kill them suckers..

Why did you shoot it?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I dont think I ever saw a live racoon up close, and I have a doggoe door they can come in. But you guys are obviously racoon hogs.

D

dems4me

Fubar said:
Thanks for not shooting it! :huggy:

I'd never do that. :huggy: I don't own a gun. I used to for my own protection, then after I moved in with River, she hid it somewhere for her own protection. :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Inkpen said:
They live in family groups.
Momma is now bringing out her babies to teach them how to look for food.

Most likely you have trapped part of a family and the babies are now out looking for the momma.

What did you do with the ones you trapped?

tri county takes them and test them to see if they're sick.

dems4me said:
I'd never do that. :huggy: I don't own a gun. I used to for my own protection, then after I moved in with River, she hid it somewhere for her own protection. :crazy:
If she'll tell you where it is, I'll buy it off ya.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Inkpen said:
Why did you shoot it?

It was going through the potted plants, uprooting my flowers, eating the cat food and taking the bowls out into the yard. Even if we put a bag of paper trash out back, they will open it and strew it everywhere. Just like all the other racoons before him. We don't like it when they come up our porch and just stare at us challengingly when we yell at them. So, my husband gets out the 22.