Any Rome fans?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
:howdy:

I just started watching it in the past months. I have been trying to catch up via Blockbuster. They don't have volume 3, though. They have Volume 1,2,4,6... :banghead:

I did catch quite a few on HBO recently, too...

It is a great show.

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
:howdy:

I just started watching it in the past months. I have been trying to catch up via Blockbuster. They don't have volume 3, though. They have Volume 1,2,4,6... :banghead:

I did catch quite a few on HBO recently, too...

It is a great show.
I am not sure which ones I missed. I caught up for the most part during the off season when they did the all day Rome-a-thons.

Cleopatra :drool:

Last edited:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pete said:
I am not sure which ones I missed. I caught up for the most part during the off season when they did the all day Rome-a-thons.

Cleopatra :drool:

Titus Pullo's wife was very hot, but she is now deceased. :ohwell:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Eirene was Pullo's wife. Atia is Octavians mother.

Pullo is a bad ass. Its hard to decide if Lucius or him is the bigger bad ass. Him taking on the gangs last Sunday was pretty insane when he leaned over and bit the guys tongue out to start the brawl and then charged while throwing the axe and proceeded to kill two or three people before the battle had barely got going. :lol:

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
Eirene was Pullo's wife. Atia is Octavians mother.

Pullo is a bad ass. Its hard to decide if Lucius or him is the bigger bad ass. Him taking on the gangs last Sunday was pretty insane when he leaned over and bit the guys tongue out to start the brawl and then charged while throwing the axe and proceeded to kill two or three people before the battle had barely got going. :lol:
Atia is one hot broad :lol:

I Lucius is a bad ass but Pullo is the badest. Remember when he and Octavian caught the guy who inpregnated Lucius' wife in the sewer and Pullo cut off the dudes thumbs? Or when he asked Cissero if he could pick some peaches just before he jammed that sword down his neck? B A D A S S!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Vorenus is the quiet intense BMF. Pullo pulls off his intimidation by size at first, then by violence of action.

This is one KICK AZZ SHOW.

How about Pullo with the choke down at the end there? EFFIN BRUTAL! :larry:
Vorenus' wife was a flippin hottie too! She was in the movie "Kama Sutra" also.:drool: :yay:

LPGM2003

FromTexas said:
I need to finally add HBO to my cable, but it would pretty much only be for this show...

The series ends next week. HBO is going to suck without the Sopranos and Rome.