Any tips on how to meet new people???

Sunrise0043

I am having a hard time meeting new people...I don't know how to make new friends. Please any advice would help. Thanks

Danzig

OK, let me make sure I got this right. you can get me free lingerie if I email you but you don't know how to make new friends?

Nanny Pam

Sunrise0043 said:
I am having a hard time meeting new people...I don't know how to make new friends. Please any advice would help. Thanks

Walk up to someone and show them your tits. Then say "hi."

SmallTown

Football season!
Sunrise0043 said:
undress and lay on your back. Worked for tigger :shrug:

Nanny Pam

Jameo said:
Only if you have nice perky tatas! Other wise, you could give 'em a pretty good scare :lmao:

Honey....mine lost the "perky" stage long ago. Gravity has definately taken over....but that's OK too, because now my knees have shade.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Sunrise0043 said:
by now I bet you're sorry you made this your first post.
If you would like a serious - and friendly - response try a personal message (PM).

Good luck

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
BernieP said:
by now I bet you're sorry you made this your first post.
If you would like a serious - and friendly - response try a personal message (PM).

Good luck

:stalker:

:lol:

Qpid

Sunrise0043 said:

r u new to the area? i need more info....