Any tips on how to meet new people???

BernieP

Resident PIA
Freedhem said:
:stalker:

:lol:
nope, just some friendly advice to ask the question privately. Asking this quesiton seems to draw all the flamers. Seriously, it's a real issue praticularly for young people moving into the area.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The annual fall...

Sunrise0043 said:
I am having a hard time meeting new people...I don't know how to make new friends. Please any advice would help. Thanks

...tri-county duck butchering is coming up. Always draws an eclectic crowd.

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
BernieP said:
nope, just some friendly advice to ask the question privately. Asking this quesiton seems to draw all the flamers. Seriously, it's a real issue praticularly for young people moving into the area.

It's not just young people. It's just as difficult for older or newly single people:yay:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Freedhem said:
It's not just young people. It's just as difficult for older or newly single people:yay:
true, and it's not just singles. I recently spoke to some friends who are married but do not have children. They've been here a while and have met very few people. People with kids meet other people at school functions, sports programs and other kid related activities. I know that it's a concern when recruiting teachers in particular. They move down here and don't know squat about the area. It's a shame that when a person asks a question they get flamed. I have no way of telling how sincere their question is and what advice to offer without knowing more about them and I don't think that's something they want to broadcast - oh and don't take this as an advertisment. PLEASE, I am not the answer man - trust me on that.

morganj614

We had that thread about Walmart(yuck) doing the singles night.

I propose Lowes or Home Depot..:lol: I have a Lowes list now and it is always full of men to look at. :angel:

K

Kizzy

Nanny Pam said:
Walk up to someone and show them your tits. Then say "hi."

They they could meet the people at the local detention center while waiting for a bail review for indecent exposure.

Provided they were offended.

rack'm

Jaded
Sunrise0043 said:
I am having a hard time meeting new people...I don't know how to make new friends. Please any advice would help. Thanks

Get a hobby, do what you like to do, they will come. :cheers:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Sunrise0043 said:
Get a life, learn what you enjoy doing then go do it. Look in the paper and see what clubs or groups are meeting in the area. Try new things, enjoy life and don't worry about finding that special someone. When the time is right, they'll be there. If you need someone else to make you happy, you'll never be happy.

Oh, and buy a motorcycle then pm me :really:

morganj614

aps45819 said:
Get a life, learn what you enjoy doing then go do it. Look in the paper and see what clubs or groups are meeting in the area. Try new things, enjoy life and don't worry about finding that special someone. When the time is right, they'll be there. If you need someone else to make you happy, you'll never be happy.

Oh, and buy a motorcycle then pm me :really:

Why don't you ride her?:bubble:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anyone have some tips...

...on how to meet used people?

New ones always get so boring once the cute factor wears off and, let's face it, drooling is just not a good substitution for conversation.

Who's going to the duck slaughter?

BYOB?

(Bring yer own Browning?)

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Larry Gude said:
...on how to meet used people?

New ones always get so boring once the cute factor wears off and, let's face it, drooling is just not a good substitution for conversation.
That my friend depends on what they're drooling over.

SmallTown

Football season!
SmallTown said:
undress and lay on your back. Worked for tigger :shrug:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1088609 width="50%">Any tips on how to meet...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>08-25-2005 04:07 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">not nise</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...tri-county duck butchering is coming up. Always draws an eclectic crowd.
That's funny as all Hell. :killingme

Seriously, to meet new people just walk up to some and say "Hi". It's pretty simple and beats waiting for them to come to you.