Any tips on how to meet new people???

Sunrise0043

Yes free lingerie up to size 5X

I figured if I offered free lingerie I could make some new friends. But the catch is...you must host a sleepwear/lingerie party (there is something for the fellas as well) and the hostess will get merchandise credit for hosting the party. And in the mist of the fun I will meet a ton of new friends who will all want free lingerie. Wanna be my new friend??? LOL I sure hope this works!!! I'm extremely bored.

SSUNBRN

BernieP said:
true, and it's not just singles. I recently spoke to some friends who are married but do not have children. They've been here a while and have met very few people. People with kids meet other people at school functions, sports programs and other kid related activities. I know that it's a concern when recruiting teachers in particular. They move down here and don't know squat about the area. It's a shame that when a person asks a question they get flamed. I have no way of telling how sincere their question is and what advice to offer without knowing more about them and I don't think that's something they want to broadcast - oh and don't take this as an advertisment. PLEASE, I am not the answer man - trust me on that.

This was well put. Have your married friends been able to go out and meet more new people?

I'm in the exact same boat -- I got married and moved to Waldorf just last year. Any other board members who recently got married and have no children?

onebdzee

off the shelf
SSUNBRN said:
This was well put. Have your married friends been able to go out and meet more new people?

I'm in the exact same boat -- I got married and moved to Waldorf just last year. Any other board members who recently got married and have no children?

or the other end of the spectrum....us single parents that just want to go out(no....it's not to get away from the kids at all....*shetellsher7yearold*) and maybe have a conversation with someone over the age of 17