Any Virgins Out There?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, so she's remained a virgin all this time, and is going to give it up for some strange guy just because he's never had a virgin before??

Okay.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And here is the banner that showed up at the bottom of this thread:

:roflmao:

Attachments

• banner.gif
    banner.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 170

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
He wouldn't feel guilty just taking it from a stranger who's only pre-req is that she's a virgin?
shudder*

bcp

In My Opinion
since you did not specify a sexual preference,, I was going to suggest JPC, however, after his stay in prison, I am willing to bet that you would need the whole pig to shim that hole.

bcp

In My Opinion
I got an idea.
get someone willing to put out for him, then claim she is shy and has to have the lights off to do the dirty the first time.
stretch a piece of saran wrap over the cooter hole and let him break on through.
have a glass of tomato sauce in her hand, as he breaks on through she yells, Ow, and throws the sauce all over the place.

sockgirl77

I got an idea.
get someone willing to put out for him, then claim she is shy and has to have the lights off to do the dirty the first time.
stretch a piece of saran wrap over the cooter hole and let him break on through.
have a glass of tomato sauce in her hand, as he breaks on through she yells, Ow, and throws the sauce all over the place.

:barf:

I got an idea.

Ok, that's just wrong..... even for you...

bcp

In My Opinion
My dad told me about the tricks the Asian gals do. Maybe bcp spent time over there and knows about it. Sick, but true. :jerry:

actually,, I just made it up for is gross content, I am seriously not wanting to know about any tricks that are done that resemble this is real life.