Anybody feel like crap today?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Well.....Four Days Later.....

.....over-the-counter meds haven't touched whatever this crap is.

Since this morning it's gotten progressively worse; can't stop coughing.
Wouldn't be so bad if my head didn't "expand" when I coughed.

Come Hell or high water, I'm gonna make getting hold of the Dr.'s office a goal for today; and hope that I can get in to see him today.

cricketmd

Could be allergies or it could be the respiratory virus. If its the second you need to really up your Vit C.

I have walking pneumonia right now.

:huggy: I was diagnosed that a few weeks ago, I'm still feeling it though. :ohwell: How long have you had yours?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
.....over-the-counter meds haven't touched whatever this crap is.

Since this morning it's gotten progressively worse; can't stop coughing.
Wouldn't be so bad if my head didn't "expand" when I coughed.

Come Hell or high water, I'm gonna make getting hold of the Dr.'s office a goal for today; and hope that I can get in to see him today.

It's whooped my butt too. I seemed to not be able to get my temperature right - too hot, too cold. Today I just feel like crap, which is better than I have been feeling.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
It's whooped my butt too. I seemed to not be able to get my temperature right - too hot, too cold. Today I just feel like crap, which is better than I have been feeling.

Same as J, he's still sick going on one week. I've been taking care of him and now I have it too. I feel like ####. :dead:

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I wish this weather would make up its damn mind wether it wants to be warm or cold. I started not feeling good yesterday and today every so often i let out this nasty sounding cough. I hope I am not getting sick but I bet I am with the way I feel. I also have a headache i can't seem to get rid of which sucks big time cause all i want to do is sleep and hope it goes away cause tylenonl isn't killing it.