Anyone at MW at Oakridge

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have some pictures up that I took, was a learning session for my new lens. The first two hours were a wash, but I did get some pics later in the day. The English ring had so much dust, I wasn't able to save most of them. The western ring was much better. These pics are not for sale, if you are one of the guinea pigs in the pics that turned out, then today is your lucky day. :howdy: You can have the digital picture for free.

abbey

abbey normal
Loper said:
I have some pictures up that I took, was a learning session for my new lens. The first two hours were a wash, but I did get some pics later in the day. The English ring had so much dust, I wasn't able to save most of them. The western ring was much better. These pics are not for sale, if you are one of the guinea pigs in the pics that turned out, then today is your lucky day. :howdy: You can have the digital picture for free.

My daughter is pics 5734DP and 5736DP - GREAT PICS, are you going to the next MW show?? I can't take pics that good, and even if I could at the shows I am usually too busy watching to remember to take the pictures. all the pictures are great!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I thought Mongomery Wards went out of business. :confused: Mens Wearhouse, Merriam-Webster ......So many choices for MW.

fredsaid2

KingFish said:
I thought Mongomery Wards went out of business. :confused: Mens Wearhouse, Merriam-Webster ......So many choices for MW.

Cute! Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Club....you'll probably be there soon with that new horse you bought! :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hehe, thanks for the pictures, Loper! Peanut looks cute and you caught me in that one anyway. :razz: I brought my camera, but it was so dang hot I only took pictures of Peanut's "tent" I set up for him. Your pictures from the western ring look cool, if it's not a thousand degrees again I'll probably join you over there (if you go back next time).

Nice job!! :flowers:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
fredsaid2 said:
Cute! Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Club....you'll probably be there soon with that new horse you bought! :howdy:

Hummm. A 4-H club. :yay: never heard of mounted wanderer's but it sounds good.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Loper said:
Hi Loper, great pix. How do I get the ones of Em? :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:yay: Loper your first outing with your new lens sure produced some good pics!!! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see the pictures from the next event you go too. :howdy: Also it was great meeting you. :)

K

Katie

Phyxius said:
Hehe, thanks for the pictures, Loper! Peanut looks cute and you caught me in that one anyway. :razz: I brought my camera, but it was so dang hot I only took pictures of Peanut's "tent" I set up for him. Your pictures from the western ring look cool, if it's not a thousand degrees again I'll probably join you over there (if you go back next time).

Nice job!! :flowers:

My favorite of Peanut is his expression with the ribbons. :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my speed pics are awsome! though my faces i make sure aint :lmao: there was A LOT of speed people missing. And flare was diving into the barrels and pole, knocking them over, exept in open barrels where it actually stayed up,yay. I couldnt remember what side i usualy run for figure 8 thats why i lost like 3 seconds, we kinda jumped to the right and nearly made a full stop.
thanks for the pics!

K

Katie

flarenuphope said:
my speed pics are awsome! though my faces i make sure aint :lmao: there was A LOT of speed people missing. And flare was diving into the barrels and pole, knocking them over, exept in open barrels where it actually stayed up,yay. I couldnt remember what side i usualy run for figure 8 thats why i lost like 3 seconds, we kinda jumped to the right and nearly made a full stop.
thanks for the pics!

Are the speed classes usually full?

abbey

abbey normal
flarenuphope said:
yea, theres usually about 10 other people, lots of new faces this year. One girl fell off during barrels...

poor Kasey wants to do barrels and after her mom saw the girl fall she is determined not to let her do barrels.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
abbey said:
poor Kasey wants to do barrels and after her mom saw the girl fall she is determined not to let her do barrels.
i know! u can fall doing ant thing, jumpings just as bad ( sorry to the jumpers out there) KC has balance and a good seat, and she puts her feet in the sturrips... so she should be ok

abbey

abbey normal
flarenuphope said:
i know! u can fall doing ant thing, jumpings just as bad ( sorry to the jumpers out there) KC has balance and a good seat, and she puts her feet in the sturrips... so she should be ok

yes I think she will be fine too, just have to convince her mom.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:

Sorry people, I thought I had a comment field when you created an account so you could tell me what pics you wanted, but there is not. Thanks for bringing this to my attention :lmao: so instead use the contact area it has a message field where you can tell me what pictures you want and you can provide your email so I can send you the download key to get them :jameo:
sorry for the confusion :howdy:

SOMDRocks I already PM'd you your download keys

Loper

Animal Poor!
abbey said:
My daughter is pics 5734DP and 5736DP - GREAT PICS, are you going to the next MW show?? I can't take pics that good, and even if I could at the shows I am usually too busy watching to remember to take the pictures. all the pictures are great!

PM'd you your download key ... enjoy