Anyone going to see KISS on the 29th?

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
The last time seeing Kiss was in 84 and Queensryche opened for them.
Just a small sample of my life in 84.
DSCF2663.JPG

HemiHauler

The last time seeing Kiss was in 84 and Queensryche opened for them.
Just a small sample of my life in 84. View attachment 173724
I was at that KISS show in Baltimore - they were touring behind Animalize. I think Queensryche’s The Warning had just come out. I’d only heard their EP before that and was already a fan.

Too bad Mark St. John didn’t really participate in that tour, it’s a great album.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I was at that KISS show in Baltimore - they were touring behind Animalize. I think Queensryche’s The Warning had just come out. I’d only heard their EP before that and was already a fan.

Too bad Mark St. John didn’t really participate in that tour, it’s a great album.
I was there mostly for Queensryche.
Kiss had the makeup off and such.
They were almost becoming nostalgic to me at that point.
It was the seventh and last time seeing them. I was 16.
More from 84.
DSCF2670.JPG

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
That’s awesome - I wish I kept my ticket stubs.
I have all of them from 1982 and after accounted for.
My first concert was Kiss in 1977. Was a week or so before Christmas. Had Alive 2 under the tree a few days later. That and about a dozen more stubs are still unaccounted for.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
KISS awesome, Iron Maiden kick ass after number of the beast not so much I prefer Paul D'iano over Bruce Dickerson therefore their first 2 albums are my favorite
1st time I saw Iron Maiden, Paul was the singer. Also on the bill were Samson with Bruce, Saxon, AC/DC and Judas Priest.
It was a Funeral for Disco in August 78.

Kinnakeet

Damn dude. I love Paul and the first albums with him are great indeed. Also his solo material. But to prefer him over Bruce in IM? I think you’re the only Maiden fan ever who would make such a statement.

Paul is still touring, I think, but you’d have to leave the country to see him. Last few times he’s tried to come here, his visa was denied entry due to criminal issues or something. Bummer.
Bruce Im no fan of except number of the beast,Paul IMO is the better of the 2 and anything after number of the beast IMO suks.