Anyone here every go to Toots??

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
amishstalker said:
banished, what the hell did you do?
Well, first off let me declare my innocence.... :lmao: Nope, nope, it's self-imposed banishment for a myraid of reasons.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Wow...this turned into more than I thought it would...haha, I just wanted to know who went where..haha, to see all went to the same bar as me.... :lmao:

oh well....gotta love it

:popcorn:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fttrsbeerwench said:
Jagerbombs

Jack and coke

Shall I go on?

Did I get banished too:sad:
??
:nono: Don't tell anything past the Don Johnson wannabe and the out of town rednecks and the pool tables....then it gets really bad....:lmao:

Nope, have fun and enjoy.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fttrsbeerwench said:
:bawl: But it won't be the same without you!!

Especially in the morning

:lmao:
OMG :smack: Next time (if there is one), we stay in the van. Where the heck were we?

ylexot

Super Genius
RoseRed said:
I'd rather not hang out with a bunch of 21 yesr old *******s and drama queens. JMO.
I don't want to hang out with them either, I just want to :bangbangbang: :lmao:

migtig said:
:nono: Don't tell anything past the Don Johnson wannabe and the out of town rednecks and the pool tables....then it gets really bad....:lmao:

Don Johnson wannabe? When and where was that :whistle:

Ponytail

migtig said:

I'm curious about these "out of town rednecks"...about how long ago was this and if I showed you a picture would you recognize any of them? :whistle:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ponytail said:
I'm curious about these "out of town rednecks"...about how long ago was this and if I showed you a picture would you recognize any of them? :whistle:
uh uh uh...no comment...uh...I plead the 5th...on the grounds that whatever I say from this point on may incriminate me... :whistle: It's not my fault. :angel: BTW, one was really really tall - I think taller than you.