Anyone Interested

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by tys_mommy
It's been drastically scaled down, just a religious ceremony on Sunday and then a town dinner. There is that wine festival but I don't want to do that. Something fun! Everyone think!!!!!

Personally, I'd like to get Pix & CC all liquored up and watch them wrestle!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by ememdee19
Personally, I'd like to get Pix & CC all liquored up and watch them wrestle!

I'll be liquored up at my house Saturday night! :cheers:

And I have a big trampoline ... should make the man-show watchers happy! :cool:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by crabcake
I'll be liquored up at my house Saturday night! :cheers:

And I have a big trampoline ... should make the man-show watchers happy! :cool:

No oil wrestling for Em? :bawl:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
i thought the "liquid" of choice was syrup? :shrug:

nevermind, that's the "Oh SEXY" thread. :ohwell:

Actually the liquid of choice is anything alcoholic. :biggrin:

crabcake

Alcohol is definately going to be present :cool:

You are just looking for a way to :kiss: and :huggy: and rub up against me, aren't you. :cool:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Alcohol is definately going to be present :cool:

You are just looking for a way to :kiss: and :huggy: and rub up against me, aren't you. :cool:

I just wanna have make-up sex. :biggrin:

crabcake

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I just wanna have make-up sex. :biggrin:

nothing is better than a good, solid grudge-nook ... :cool:

but can I ride beyotch this time? :frown: I think I've earned it! :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
OMM HELLO nympho's-- take it to a different thread- this is not the sex toy party- this is the stinkin get-together because I havent seen anyone in forever party.

Sheesh:rolleyes:

crabcake

sorry wc ... I was trying to roll everyone's wishes up into one. Guess I'll just drink alone. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by watercolor23
OMM HELLO nympho's-- take it to a different thread- this is not the sex toy party- this is the stinkin get-together because I havent seen anyone in forever party.

Sheesh:rolleyes:

We just had a tiff and we're making up. Leave us be. :neener:

Sooooo CC, where were we? :spank: :spank: :spank:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by kwillia
But it wouldn'r really the the "stinkin get-together because I havent seen anyone in forever party" if you had invited everyone to your wedding...:rolleyes:

Didnt invite you because didnt know ya- but those I did, can ream the mail system for their lack of mail delivery. Could've pm'd me too wondering where their shiznit was....So- how could I have helped it :razz: So anyway-

And Pixie- hush! you have enough fantasies on here to fullfill mine twice around the world.. :eek: So- take yer sheeeet elsewhere. :eek:

Athena1078

Social Director
Ok, so about this Saturday night get together thing.. I won't be making dinner.. I HAVE A DATE!!!! And so far he isn't dysfunctional, and doesn't have a drinking problem..:biggrin: which means he just hasn't realized the only way to deal with me is by drinking heavily.. Anyways..I will definately make Tiki, and I am going to Harbor Sounds around 10 for a concert. Flip Switch and Hydra FX. Anyone that has ever been to a show with me over there knows that the bands I see never stink, so it is worth stopping by if Tiki gets too cold.:guitar: