Anyone looking to half lease a horse?

HorseQueen

Does anyone on the boards know of someone interested in partially leasing a horse for a few months? Possibly longer. He can be for beginners, but would prefer an older teenager or an adult - someone with a little more experience. He is well trained in English, I'm just getting overly busy working full time and now taking college classes. It would be nice to find someone who would want to ride him at least once a week. Message me for details.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Does anyone on the boards know of someone interested in partially leasing a horse for a few months? Possibly longer. He can be for beginners, but would prefer an older teenager or an adult - someone with a little more experience. He is well trained in English, I'm just getting overly busy working full time and now taking college classes. It would be nice to find someone who would want to ride him at least once a week. Message me for details.

How the F do you half lease a horse?

HorseQueen

Thank you, fredsaid2.

Someone who leases a horse would, generally, be paying the entire cost of caring for the horse as well as cleaning the stall, etc. etc.

What I am offering is a half lease at the Farm he is already at. I will still be riding him, caring for him, etc., but I am allowing someone to "chip in" a small percentage of his monthlly costs. In return, they are allowed to ride him a few days a week, come groom him, give him treats, etc., whenever they want, but I will take care of the shoeing, vetting, feeding,etc. etc.

Leasing is a great way for someone to see if owning a horse is right for them. It is also great for someone who wants to enjoy horses without the entire cost or full responsiblity.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Anyone looking to half lease a horse?

This reminds me of the 3/5th (Three-Fifths) of a person as done in Article 1 Section 2 paragraph 3 of the United States Constitution, Link.

So now it is your horse as your slave, and here one half of the horse is to be the slave of one person and the other half of the horse is the other person's slave.

Do those horse "owners" ever even consider that the horse really does not want you riding on its back? and the horse does not want to carry you around? and if you did not brake the will of the animal then it would willingly and rightfully throw you off of its back.

You all are horse abusers.

:deadhorse:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hi guys, friendly reminder not to feed the trolls. There's no reasoning with crazy so, just ignore and they'll get bored. :)

HorseQueen

This reminds me of the 3/5th (Three-Fifths) of a person as done in Article 1 Section 2 paragraph 3 of the United States Constitution, Link.

So now it is your horse as your slave, and here one half of the horse is to be the slave of one person and the other half of the horse is the other person's slave.

Do those horse "owners" ever even consider that the horse really does not want you riding on its back? and the horse does not want to carry you around? and if you did not brake the will of the animal then it would willingly and rightfully throw you off of its back.

You all are horse abusers.

Thanks for your input.

I feel that if my horse did not want me riding around on him, then he would rear, buck, hop, something, to get me off of his back. Either that or he would be very unruly when I tack him up, which he does not do. His "will" was never broken because he has NEVER shown any of these signs. I've had him since a baby and I did a lot of his training myself. He is just a gentle boy who loves to please.

So, again, if anyone is looking to half-lease a very handsome, well-behaved horse, please let me know. :howdy:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Hi guys, friendly reminder not to feed the trolls. There's no reasoning with crazy so, just ignore and they'll get bored. :)

I see the above as fitting, in that you ignore the reality that the horses do try to resist and they do try to get the human off of their back, and the humans just ignore the reality of the horses and just go ahead and mistreat the animals as if the horse is their property instead of a living creature that belongs free.

Of course every now-and-then a disobedient horse has to be reminded of its captivity by the application of the horse whip.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

I can "hear" it :lalala:

I saw this on TV but it is still a true story, in that I saw wild horses living wild in the USA, and I saw the horse roll over on its back and then stood up and trotted away with its body covered with dirt.

So I know that human horse owners insist upon brushing and grooming their horses, and so the humans are doing this thing to the horses when the horses do not want it.

The humans think that they are being nice to the horse when they are being not-nice to the horse.

As such then I wonder why are horses kept in barns / stables? as surely the horses would want to be out in the open air and under the stars as would any free animal, so the horse housing is just a type of jail and a prison house as the horses might run away from their human captors if they ever get the chance.

The human horse owners will claim that they like and or love the horse(s) but that is a selfish kind, as in they like or love to ride the animal and to show off the animal and to buy / sell the animals as profit or investment, but that is NOT an act of love or of liking the horse, because that human selfishness is an act of abuse and mistreatment of the innocent and defenseless animals which do not deserve to be so abused by the savage human brutes.

PrepH4U

I saw this on TV but it is still a true story, in that I saw wild horses living wild in the USA, and I saw the horse roll over on its back and then stood up and trotted away with its body covered with dirt.

So I know that human horse owners insist upon brushing and grooming their horses, and so the humans are doing this thing to the horses when the horses do not want it.

The humans think that they are being nice to the horse when they are being not-nice to the horse.

As such then I wonder why are horses kept in barns / stables? as surely the horses would want to be out in the open air and under the stars as would any free animal, so the horse housing is just a type of jail and a prison house as the horses might run away from their human captors if they ever get the chance.

The human horse owners will claim that they like and or love the horse(s) but that is a selfish kind, as in they like or love to ride the animal and to show off the animal and to buy / sell the animals as profit or investment, but that is NOT an act of love or of liking the horse, because that human selfishness is an act of abuse and mistreatment of the innocent and defenseless animals which do not deserve to be so abused by the savage human brutes.

Do you always have Diarrhea of the mouth on subjects you know nothing about? Maybe you should research why horses roll in dirt..... You are a lunatic!

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Maybe you should research why horses roll in dirt.....

And in such research - would we ask the horse? or ask the horse owner?

The horse owner would say the horse is so stupid as it rolls itself in the dirt and they the horse owners know better what the horse really wants, which is to be brushed and groomed so the horse will look more attractive to human eyes.

Or ask the horse - who might say that the only reason they horses roll in the dirt is so then the humans will have some thing to do of brushing and grooming their horse's body.

It seems to me that the horse is factually speaking through its actions - in that it rolls in the dirt because the horse wants to roll in the dirt, as the horse does have its own functioning brain.

:howdy: