Anyone looking to half lease a horse?

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

I swear to God if JPC was anymore ignorant I would be scrapping him

I do not see why anyone would see it as ignorant to actually care about the horse, or about any animal.

The animals do have real feelings, as they cry when in pain, and they panic when they are in fear, and they are affectionate when they feel trust.

I see it as ignorant to climb onto a horse without any regard for being your self a burden to the animal.

It is a matter of having ethics, as in the ethical treatment of animals.

:deadhorse:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I do not see why anyone would see it as ignorant to actually care about the horse, or about any animal.

The animals do have real feelings, as they cry when in pain, and they panic when they are in fear, and they are affectionate when they feel trust.

I see it as ignorant to climb onto a horse without any regard for being your self a burden to the animal.

I sure wish you could be picked up and dropped back in the middle ages, see how you feel about riding horses then, oh never mind, just like today, you'd never leave your hovel, so it wouldn't really matter anyway.

Roman

This reminds me of the 3/5th (Three-Fifths) of a person as done in Article 1 Section 2 paragraph 3 of the United States Constitution, Link.

So now it is your horse as your slave, and here one half of the horse is to be the slave of one person and the other half of the horse is the other person's slave.

Do those horse "owners" ever even consider that the horse really does not want you riding on its back? and the horse does not want to carry you around? and if you did not brake the will of the animal then it would willingly and rightfully throw you off of its back.

You all are horse abusers.

And you Sir...are a Whacko!

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

You can't fix stupid!

I do not see it as right to call them as stupid.

This is not a matter of intelligence, as this is mostly a matter of ethics.

The horse owners / users are being selfish and inconsiderate, they have no empathy or compassion for the horse as they abuse the animal.

Human beings can be very intelligent while at the same time being very cold and cruel.

Namikazenaru

We all see it ignorant to live off tax dollars without any regard for being a burden to society

luvmygdaughters

And in such research - would we ask the horse? or ask the horse owner?

The horse owner would say the horse is so stupid as it rolls itself in the dirt and they the horse owners know better what the horse really wants, which is to be brushed and groomed so the horse will look more attractive to human eyes.

Or ask the horse - who might say that the only reason they horses roll in the dirt is so then the humans will have some thing to do of brushing and grooming their horse's body.

It seems to me that the horse is factually speaking through its actions - in that it rolls in the dirt because the horse wants to roll in the dirt, as the horse does have its own functioning brain.

:howdy:

You sir, are an idiot. Number one, horses have been domesticated for hundreds of years. Number two, I've known people who owned horses and spent an exhorbitant amount of money on them to keep them healthy and happy and safe. Of course horses would probably prefer to run loose, the grass being greener and such, however, with todays traffic, I dont think the horses would stand a chance. Horses in the wild are subject to predator attacks, disease, sickness, malnutrition and extreme weather conditions. Lets see, we'll take your rather odd take on things and ask a horse (hypothetical of course)
Person: So horse, are you happy living in a barn.
Horse: Of course, what are you..crazy.
Person: you dont miss the wide open spaces, eating grass, spending the nite in the open
Horse: Hell No! Each night a I get oats and grain in a nice clean, warm stall. Every day I'm let out to munch on fresh green grass and always plenty of cool clear water, I get snacks such as apples, carrots and sugar. Hay in the winter and grain in the summer. I'm always kept clean, my hooves are looked after, my shots are up to date so I dont get sick. And all I have to do for this is something I enjoy anyway.

Namikazenaru

The horse owners / users are being selfish and inconsiderate, they have no empathy or compassion for the horse as they abuse the animal.

Human beings can be very intelligent while at the same time being very cold and cruel.

Hey moron they are calling you stupid. How can you be so dense. I think I know something you should run for: Village idiot. We all laugh at you already. Might as well make it official.

Duckz

I love the smell of trolls in the morning... er... afternoon :jerry: I'll be sure to have a serious discussion with my horse about his workload. He threatened to write a strongly worded letter to his union until I pointed out that he needs opposable thumbs for that :coffee:

HorseQueen

lol I'm sure my horse LOVES the fact that he isn't wild OR a "slave" as that idiot called horses in one of his earlier postings. A couple months after first purchasing my horse, he had a really horrible case of colic. He went up to the equine vet hospital and my family spent thousands of dollars for him to have the surgery. I'm sure my horse is loving the fact he has a caring family who loves him, rather then running around in the wild without the proper medical care. And if I thought of my horse as a slave, I would have certainly chosen the cheaper method to just put him to sleep.

It's been such nice riding weather this week, might go down to the beach today with him! :)

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

You sir, are an idiot. Number one, horses have been domesticated for hundreds of years. Number two, I've known people who owned horses and spent an exhorbitant amount of money on them to keep them healthy and happy and safe. Of course horses would probably prefer to run loose, the grass being greener and such, however, with todays traffic, I dont think the horses would stand a chance. Horses in the wild are subject to predator attacks, disease, sickness, malnutrition and extreme weather conditions. Lets see, we'll take your rather odd take on things and ask a horse (hypothetical of course)
Person: So horse, are you happy living in a barn.
Horse: Of course, what are you..crazy.
Person: you dont miss the wide open spaces, eating grass, spending the nite in the open
Horse: Hell No! Each night a I get oats and grain in a nice clean, warm stall. Every day I'm let out to munch on fresh green grass and always plenty of cool clear water, I get snacks such as apples, carrots and sugar. Hay in the winter and grain in the summer. I'm always kept clean, my hooves are looked after, my shots are up to date so I dont get sick. And all I have to do for this is something I enjoy anyway.

The thing is that we humans have enslaved the horse for thousands of years, and yet all of them will still buck and resist their slavery.

The horse has a God-given right to life, while humans violate their lives.

If the horses were free then they would mate with another horse of their own choice, and every two mated horses would raise their own colts, and become grandparents and each horse would have their own family and extended family, as that is their right to life / right to live.

Human horse owners violate and take that away from the horses, as humans view and treat the horses as pets and as pieces of property.

Horses are not really "domesticated" as really they are just brutally enslaved by the unethical humans.

:deadhorse

Namikazenaru

lol I'm sure my horse LOVES the fact that he isn't wild OR a "slave" as that idiot called horses in one of his earlier postings. A couple months after first purchasing my horse, he had a really horrible case of colic. He went up to the equine vet hospital and my family spent thousands of dollars for him to have the surgery. I'm sure my horse is loving the fact he has a caring family who loves him, rather then running around in the wild without the proper medical care. And if I thought of my horse as a slave, I would have certainly chosen the cheaper method to just put him to sleep.

It's been such nice riding weather this week, might go down to the beach today with him! :)

The racist JP doesn't understand taking care of others (for all who don't know he refused to pay child support but beleives he should not have been forced to, spray paints the maryland state house, gets arrested and feels like he was a political prisoner for being put in jail for spray painting a public building. Now for one who doesn't bleeive in taking care of others, he spends his life collecting welfare). He only understands what the voices in his head tells him.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I love the smell of trolls in the morning... er... afternoon :jerry: I'll be sure to have a serious discussion with my horse about his workload. He threatened to write a strongly worded letter to his union until I pointed out that he needs opposable thumbs for that :coffee:

My farrier had a chuckle today. I had unhooked the gate to Peanut's field but we were talking outside of it. He put his head over the gate, opened it then put his head into the halter. Yes, he HATES life.

DQ2B

If the horses were free then they would mate with another horse of their own choice, and every two mated horses would raise their own colts, and become grandparents and each horse would have their own family and extended family, as that is their right to life / right to live.

Obviously you know nothing about horses. Every two mated horses do not "raise" their colt, become grandparents and have "families." The stallion mates with as many mares as he can win fights for and then is quickly pushed away by the band of mares that raise the foals. The stallions live very isolated lives with continued fighting of other stallions to "win" a band of mares. Please don't make them human, they're not. And doing so is an insult to them.

breezy9999

Ok wow that got way off track! How did this go from leasing a horse to crazy ignorance? If you don't like people riding horses wich has been going on forever, then please don't let the door hit ya in the a$$ on the way out :)

breezy9999

Yeah my horse also hates me so much she hears me coming and runs to the gate and follows me everywhere! Even when it's not feeding time. She just hates all the love and attention so much she stands untied for me to torture her with brushing, flyspray, and scratching her withers and even kisses that she sticks her nose in my face to get. Im such a bad owner.....

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Yeah my horse also hates me so much she hears me coming and runs to the gate and follows me everywhere! Even when it's not feeding time. She just hates all the love and attention so much she stands untied for me to torture her with brushing, flyspray, and scratching her withers and even kisses that she sticks her nose in my face to get. Im such a bad owner.....

I never said that the horses "hate" people, as horses are loving and friendly animals that are not known to ever purposely hurt anything (excluding human provoking the animal), including that they are docile vegetarian animals.

The horses do not hate - it is the people who hate.

The horse is not being hateful to you - as it is your self who are being hateful to the horse.

If you actually cared about any horse then you would recognize that the horses have their own right to their own life and to live free.

The horses will work themselves to death in servitude to their human masters, and yet those same humans will not give one ounce of true regard to the reality of the animals.

Us humans are the unethical brutes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Obviously you know nothing about horses. Every two mated horses do not "raise" their colt, become grandparents and have "families." The stallion mates with as many mares as he can win fights for and then is quickly pushed away by the band of mares that raise the foals. The stallions live very isolated lives with continued fighting of other stallions to "win" a band of mares. Please don't make them human, they're not. And doing so is an insult to them.

I do not agree with what you say, but regardless of however the horses would live in the wild - then it would still be their own lives, and uncaring humans have violated the lives of the horse by turning the horses into the forced slavery.

When you or any person thinks that they are doing better for the horse by taking them into your own servitude, then you are simply being cold cruel.

DQ2B

Us humans are the unethical brutes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do not agree with what you say, but regardless of however the horses would live in the wild - then it would still be their own lives, and uncaring humans have violated the lives of the horse by turning the horses into the forced slavery.

You don't agree with what I say??? Really, because those are the facts of how horses reproduce and live in the wild. Get a book.