Anyone Sell on eBay?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Downsizing, I put a pair of marine batteries and a small outboard for sale on facebook marketplace. What a royal pain in the ass. Everyone asking how much when the price is in the ad. Then the low ball offers. I priced them to sell because I didn't want them any more. Then counter offer with will you exchange for a puppy or kayak.

Of course the first people to view the items grabbed them up. I guess for the low price they thought they were going to be junky. Bonus is now I'm almost 200 pounds lighter and not hauling around stuff I won't be using.

Honestly I'm not built to sell stuff. I'd rather give it away.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've always said the greatest thing you can do for your loved ones is have your affairs settled and be organized, that includes not living like a hoarder.
And this is where I'm at in my life. My son finally bought a home and I figured I'd teach him how to weld and give him my mig welder, little buzz box, and torches to get some space back. It appears that the shed on his property hasn't got enough capacity to run anything more than a bench grinder. Now I'll have to wait until he builds his garage. :ohwell: