Anyone watching the Bachelor?

JLS

I am not surprised he got rid of the 3 last night.. I didn't like - Lauryn so much - didn't think Jason and Shannon would click despite her begging him the night before to let her take him home.. and Megan.. didn't like her but didn't not like her.. she seemed like thought she was better than everybody else but didn't see Jason settling down w/her either.. I like Melissa but not sure how he really feels about her... but was totally bummed to see Nikki go.. I thought he really did like her.. not that I don't like Stephanie tho... when does Deanna show back up? Or am I the only one watching it this time? I usually do not watch this show but saw it was Jason coming back and liked him from the first one he was on.. :popcorn:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I'm watching! :howdy: I'm a reality TV junkie.

I LOVE Jason and don't really like ANY of those girls for him! :drama:

And I hope when Deanna shows up he kicks her ass right out the door. She only coming back because Jesse kicked her to the curb and she knows what a mistake she made. Too late!

I could not believe she let him get down on one knee before she stopped him. Don't get me started about her. Grrrrr.

JLS

Well short version - he had a group date where he took the girls to the set of General Hospital and they played out scenes.. some of the girls were getting jealous because they were kissing scenes and stuff.. then he had a 2 on 1 date which ended up being stephanie and nikki where he had 1 rose. He let Nikki go. He got rid of Megan, Shannon and Lauryn at the rose ceremony so its down to 5 girls.

Damnit... I forgot to watch it last night...

JLS

Me too - reality TV junkie.. :howdy: I admit it. I like Melissa and I like Naomi even tho she can seem like a - let me go sit by myself so I'll get his attention because he'll think I'm upset about something kinda thing going on but I like her. I like Stephanie but I am not seeing that spark from Jason for her. Gillian - shes fun but don't see that spark from him for her either. Molly (Holly) ?? whats her name? Molly - I think he likes her alittle bit. Melissa - not sure about her yet.. I know she likes Jason - not sure how Jason feels about her. but he likes Brunettes and shes cute.. just wondering when Deanna's gonna show back up. u watch - he's gonna take her back - u watch.

I'm watching! :howdy: I'm a reality TV junkie.

I LOVE Jason and don't really like ANY of those girls for him! :drama:

And I hope when Deanna shows up he kicks her ass right out the door. She only coming back because Jesse kicked her to the curb and she knows what a mistake she made. Too late!

I could not believe she let him get down on one knee before she stopped him. Don't get me started about her. Grrrrr.

JLS

Anyone interested - go to yahoo.com, click on entertainment and they have a video clip of the bachelor last night.. FYI..

C

CalvertNewbie

Me too - reality TV junkie..

I'm so glad Megan is gone. She really plucked my nerves.....Bye Megan! :buttkick:

Yes, I couldn't stand Megan either. But even worse than her was Shannon - what a psycho. I was surprised he didn't kick her out after the very first night. I like Melissa and Naomi for him. Stephanie seems like she tries to hard to be sweet and proper all the time but she does seem like a caring person. Still waiting to see Deanna's comeback, though. Should be interesting!

W

Wenchy

Watch the missed episode online at:

Home - ABC.com

Click on free episodes.

(Not that I watch these kind of shows or anything like that...:lol:)

OldHillcrestGuy

Yes, I couldn't stand Megan either. But even worse than her was Shannon - what a psycho. I was surprised he didn't kick her out after the very first night. I like Melissa and Naomi for him. Stephanie seems like she tries to hard to be sweet and proper all the time but she does seem like a caring person. Still waiting to see Deanna's comeback, though. Should be interesting!

OHG watches, was glad Shannon went home there was nothing pretty about her, I like Stephanie and Holly and Naomi.

C

CalvertNewbie

OHG watches, was glad Shannon went home there was nothing pretty about her, I like Stephanie and Holly and Naomi.

What do you think he's going to do when Deanna comes back? Kick her to the curb or propose to her? I hope he kicks her to the curb because she should have chosen him last time. I thought they made a good couple before she broke his heart. :bawl:

OldHillcrestGuy

What do you think he's going to do when Deanna comes back? Kick her to the curb or propose to her? I hope he kicks her to the curb because she should have chosen him last time. I thought they made a good couple before she broke his heart. :bawl:

She should have chosen him the first time. I dont know how it will go.:shrug:

JLS

OK - what'd u think of last nights show?!?! In a way - even tho I liked Stephanie - I didn't see that spark from him for her. Maybe they could make her the next Bachelorette?!?!? I really think hes falling for Holly/Molly - whatever her name is.. I like Melissa too tho but not see a big spark for her from him either.. but I'm not seeing it from him for Naomi either. I don't think hes gonna pick Jillian. I use to like her but I just don't see it.. I think its going to come down to Holly/Molly and watch - it'll be Deanna. When does she supposedly reappear???

OldHillcrestGuy

I tried to watch last night, but had a bad headache and fell a sleep through most of it woke up in time to see him send Stephanie home. Im for Molly now.

JLS

Who do u think will be next to leave? I think it'll be Naomi or Jillian. I like Naomi and I like Jillian but I think he'd pick Naomi over Jillian with the way he he kept questioning Jillian last week. I still say it'll come down to Molly and Deanna.

I tried to watch last night, but had a bad headache and fell a sleep through most of it woke up in time to see him send Stephanie home. Im for Molly now.