Anyone watching the Bachelor?

C

CalvertNewbie

I missed it again.. Why did Naomi get sent home?

He felt that they are in different places in their lives & that she's not ready to settle down. I only caught the last half hour but when they showed clips from Naomi's hometown date, it seemed that her mother is quite a freakshow. I'd have run from that family too! Apparently Naomi's mother hit a bird with her car & the family held a funeral for it, with him being forced to say a eulogy for the dead bird. :jameo:

The only date I saw last night was with Melissa. He didn't meet her parents, only a few of her friends. Her parents didn't want to be in the spotlight. I thought he might send her home but he didn't. He found out that even Melissa's closest friends didn't know her parents & that all of her past relationships were really bad. I thought some red flags would have gone up with her, but again I missed the other dates. :shrug:

Apparently next week they all go to New Zealand & that's where Deanna shows up.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
He felt that they are in different places in their lives & that she's not ready to settle down. I only caught the last half hour but when they showed clips from Naomi's hometown date, it seemed that her mother is quite a freakshow. I'd have run from that family too! Apparently Naomi's mother hit a bird with her car & the family held a funeral for it, with him being forced to say a eulogy for the dead bird. :jameo:

The only date I saw last night was with Melissa. He didn't meet her parents, only a few of her friends. Her parents didn't want to be in the spotlight. I thought he might send her home but he didn't. He found out that even Melissa's closest friends didn't know her parents & that all of her past relationships were really bad. I thought some red flags would have gone up with her, but again I missed the other dates. :shrug:

Apparently next week they all go to New Zealand & that's where Deanna shows up.

Thanks!! Deanna needs to stay away.. She had her chance..

C

CalvertNewbie

Thanks!! Deanna needs to stay away.. She had her chance..

I know. She screwed up and she should just leave him alone. The preview showed him saying to her, "so what brings you to New Zealand?". I hope he quickly tells her to go home but for some reason, I don't think he will. I wonder if she'll wind up being one of the final two? I think he's smarter than that but we'll see.

OldHillcrestGuy

The first 2 hometown dates were the best, after last night the final 2 will be Jillian and Molly in my opinion. I wasnt big on Jillian till last night but her hometown date could not have gone any better. I think she will be the eventual one.

J

jaybeeztoo

The first 2 hometown dates were the best, after last night the final 2 will be Jillian and Molly in my opinion. I wasnt big on Jillian till last night but her hometown date could not have gone any better. I think she will be the eventual one.

I don't frequent this show but watched parts of it last night. Who is the girl who had the family with the hats? I think she should be the one.

OldHillcrestGuy

I don't frequent this show but watched parts of it last night. Who is the girl who had the family with the hats? I think she should be the one.

That was Molly. She's got a really good shot, she had been one of my favorites till Jillian's hometown date, its going to be between those 2.

JLS

I really like Melissa but whats up with her family??? they NEVER went and supported their kids at games and school functions and her best friends have never spent time with them?!?! WTH??? I think he had a really great family visit with Jillian's family - Molly's family seems alittle snobbish at times. Kinda wondering if its going to come down to Jillian and Deanna.

That was Molly. She's got a really good shot, she had been one of my favorites till Jillian's hometown date, its going to be between those 2.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I saw a portion of that show tonight. I thought it was stupid. He probably kicked that one girl out because she apparently had no fashion sense. What was up with THAT dress at the end?

Now that I stay up later, I get to see the stupid shows. I need to revert to an earlier bed time. :lol:

JLS

I fell asleep again :tantrum:

You missed last night? He sent Jillian home so its down to Molly & Melissa. But DeAnna shows back up - but after really looking at the previews - I think shes there just to give a pep talk kinda thing.. But after listening to him talk about Melissa - he kept talking about how he could love her and hes been falling for her - I think hes going to pick Melissa.. and I like Melissa - her families weird but I like her.. Molly just seems a bit stuck up at times.. Didn't realize New Zealand was so beautiful. Next week is the girls talk - and then in 2 weeks is the final show - I think ?? The 2 girls also meet Ty and Jason's family..

C

CalvertNewbie

I saw a portion of that show tonight. I thought it was stupid. He probably kicked that one girl out because she apparently had no fashion sense. What was up with THAT dress at the end?

Now that I stay up later, I get to see the stupid shows. I need to revert to an earlier bed time. :lol:

If you're only questioning the dress than you must not have seen when she wore her bikini & boot combo to go out to the hot tub. Now that was a ridiculous outfit. But you're right. Her fashion sense is nonexistent. :killingme

I agree with OHG - I think Melissa is going to be the one.

JLS

BACHELOR TONIGHT! But I think its only the girls rehashing the season.. the finale is next week I think.. but it'll be nice to see all the girls and Jillian ..

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
BACHELOR TONIGHT! But I think its only the girls rehashing the season.. the finale is next week I think.. but it'll be nice to see all the girls and Jillian ..

Yeah it's the dumb Girls Tell All show.

I think he's going to end up with Molly. (I'm not a big fan of Molly. She's so preppy and a little stuck up) Melissa is cute, and I like her, but she's so young and I don't think she's ready to settle down and be wife and mommy.

I liked Jillian. :shrug:

JLS

Well rumors have it that he picks Melissa, but then at the After Show says he broke off with Melissa and went back to Molly!! now I don't know how true any of that is or nothing like that but rumors are going...

Yeah it's the dumb Girls Tell All show.

I think he's going to end up with Molly. (I'm not a big fan of Molly. She's so preppy and a little stuck up) Melissa is cute, and I like her, but she's so young and I don't think she's ready to settle down and be wife and mommy.

I liked Jillian. :shrug:

OldHillcrestGuy

Last nights show, dang some of those girls really hate each other, thought we would see a cat fight.

I liked Jillian too. Maybe she might be the next bachelorite(sp) she seems to have a good fan base, and Chris asked her that last night, would she ever consider doing it, and she said yes she would. I really dont know who he might pick next week, at first I thought Melissa, now I leaning toward Molly.

JLS

Ya know, I think Jillian or Stephanie would be a great bachelorette.. I know a girl who actually went online to put in Stephanie's name for the next bachelorette.. I can't wait for next Monday to see what happens...

Last nights show, dang some of those girls really hate each other, thought we would see a cat fight.

I liked Jillian too. Maybe she might be the next bachelorite(sp) she seems to have a good fan base, and Chris asked her that last night, would she ever consider doing it, and she said yes she would. I really dont know who he might pick next week, at first I thought Melissa, now I leaning toward Molly.