Anyone watching the Bachelor?

OldHillcrestGuy

Ya know, I think Jillian or Stephanie would be a great bachelorette.. I know a girl who actually went online to put in Stephanie's name for the next bachelorette.. I can't wait for next Monday to see what happens...

I bet one of those 2 girls will be the next bachelorette. I also mentioned to my DW that Stephanie would make a good bachelorette.

OldHillcrestGuy

Well rumors have it that he picks Melissa, but then at the After Show says he broke off with Melissa and went back to Molly!! now I don't know how true any of that is or nothing like that but rumors are going...

Rumors come true. Was rooting for Molly, but I guess all things worked out in the end, didnt realize the After show was on till Bachelor went off. Molly really loves Jason, would be nice to see them make it. See the look in Molly's eyes when Jason was talking to her, she was in somewhat of a shock.
Wow one of those last dates with Molly :hot: when see was giving Jason the body massage, I was thinking what a lucky guy. :faint:

JLS

Wow, that rumor was true! I really liked Melissa thought she was sweet and Molly was nice and all but sometimes can act a bit snobbish.. but wow - I dvr'd the "after show" but watched until the 1st commercial but have seen clips of Melissa's discussion with Jason. In a way - despite how she feels for Jason - I'd be kinda hesitant just because he didn't pick me to begin with and what - because hes not sure about Melissa, he's gonna come back to me? thats kinda messed up. I hope Jason & Molly are happy tho but feel bad for Melissa..

Rumors come true. Was rooting for Molly, but I guess all things worked out in the end, didnt realize the After show was on till Bachelor went off. Molly really loves Jason, would be nice to see them make it. See the look in Molly's eyes when Jason was talking to her, she was in somewhat of a shock.
Wow one of those last dates with Molly :hot: when see was giving Jason the body massage, I was thinking what a lucky guy. :faint:

R

remaxrealtor

Next, he'll drop Molly and go looking for DeAnna. :lol:

I thought I just loved him in the beginning, but maybe there just isn't any making Jason happy. Melissa seems like such a sweet girl, I know they're just looking for trouble going in to these shows, but I can't help but feel sorry for her.

JLS

Well, Jillian is going to be the next Bachelorette!!!!

I thought I just loved him in the beginning, but maybe there just isn't any making Jason happy. Melissa seems like such a sweet girl, I know they're just looking for trouble going in to these shows, but I can't help but feel sorry for her.

JLS

Honey I am 100% happy in my life and yes I do know most of this stuff on these shows are fake - but to think someones gotta be unhappy with their life to watch it.. stupid.

Fantasy land. I can only think people not happy with their own life would watch this stuff.