Anyone watching the Bachelorette??

JLS

Ok.. I liked Jillian on the Bachelor up until the last like 3 shows.. I just wanna :smack: in the back of her head! Why does she keep Wes?!?! How many times and how many people need to tell her Wes is only there for his career promotion and hes gotta g/f.. :bonk: I really liked Jake.. she got rid of him.. I thought she really liked Jesse.. she got rid of him and Michael - which I liked Michael but didn't see a real spark from her towards him, and she kept Ed who came back. She should've kept Jesse and got rid of Wes. What the heck is going on ?!?!? Poor Jake, he tried telling her. :banghead: and I know people are going to say - its a reality show, its a show, its all made up stuff anyway, why do u watch that stuff.. I watched it b/c I liked her on the Bachelor.. anybody else watching it????? Whose ur pick? I like Kipton..

Otter

Nothing to see here
I liked it last year when that chick Kara ragged on that chinese guy all season.

JLS

I can't believe she kept Wes! Wait until she sees the show!!! :bonk:

I know!! How many people have to tell her! Tanner tried telling her.. - which ok - Tanner was a freaky guy with the feet thing.. I like my feet massaged but he went alittle over the top.. but ok - she knew Jake was a "perfect" guy as she called him - why would he lie - and Wes copped an attitude and was like - its up to u - u can believe me or not. I just wanted to slam her in a brick wall and tell her to wake up!!! I really thought she liked Jesse more than that.. I like Kipton but I don't think shes going to pick Kipton.. and I can't believe she kept Reed either !?!? WTF is up with that?!?!?!

W

Wenchy

The show has been a great diet for her. She went from being healthy looking to being a twig.

Wes is a creep. I think she was right that she wouldn't fit into Kipton's world. I like Ed.

I don't watch this show! :angel:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
The show has been a great diet for her. She went from being healthy looking to being a twig.

Wes is a creep. I think she was right that she wouldn't fit into Kipton's world. I like Ed.

Wes IS a creep. Micheal is a child. I'm glad Ed came back. :yahoo:

I don't watch this show either. :angel:

W

Wenchy

I heard through the grapevine that she left another young one on the side of the tracks before she ditched Michael.

I do like Ed, but I wonder if he only came back because he got fired from his job.

...ALL heard through the grapevine. I don't watch this show.

C

CalvertNewbie

Yeah, I don't watch these stupid reality shows either. :whistle:

But.....I'm glad Ed is back, I really think he has true feelings for her and I think he may win in the end. I think she's retarded for getting rid of Jake, I thought he was a keeper right from the start. Glad she got rid of Michael, stupid for keeping Wes instead of Jesse. Was it Kipton's or Reed's family that was so uppity? Not sure if she really fits in with that family, a little too refined for her, I think.

OldHillcrestGuy

I do watch the show. Jake was my favorite for her, and he got dumped. Wes is a creep. Since Jake is gone, Im leaning toward Reed. Dont know whole lot about Ed, night he got booted I missed that show. Heck Ed came back theres still time for Jake to show back up.

C

CalvertNewbie

I do watch the show. Jake was my favorite for her, and he got dumped. Wes is a creep. Since Jake is gone, Im leaning toward Reed. Dont know whole lot about Ed, night he got booted I missed that show. Heck Ed came back theres still time for Jake to show back up.

I liked Jake the best too. I think she made a real mistake when she let him go. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next bachelor.

Ed didn't get booted, he actually left because his boss basically told him he needed to come home. Jillian was really upset he left and he apparently was too because he came back. He seems like a really nice guy but she didn't get to meet his family. Is Reed the one with the yuppy family or is that Kipton?

OldHillcrestGuy

I liked Jake the best too. I think she made a real mistake when she let him go. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next bachelor.

Ed didn't get booted, he actually left because his boss basically told him he needed to come home. Jillian was really upset he left and he apparently was too because he came back. He seems like a really nice guy but she didn't get to meet his family. Is Reed the one with the yuppy family or is that Kipton?

Im not sure, Reeds family was the first she met last night in Philly, maybe it was, he sometimes wear glasses other times I guess contacts. I missed the visit to Kiptons family, I ran to the store.

Very good possibility of Jake being the next bachelor.

JLS

Yes she has gotten smaller.. I like Ed.. I thought it would come down to Kipton and Jesse.. praying she got rid of Wes.. but since Ed came back.. I'm gonna say Ed & Kipton (HOPEFULLY)..

JLS

Yeah, I don't watch these stupid reality shows either. :whistle:

But.....I'm glad Ed is back, I really think he has true feelings for her and I think he may win in the end. I think she's retarded for getting rid of Jake, I thought he was a keeper right from the start. Glad she got rid of Michael, stupid for keeping Wes instead of Jesse. Was it Kipton's or Reed's family that was so uppity? Not sure if she really fits in with that family, a little too refined for her, I think.

I was suprised Ed left to begin with but afterward I was like man, she must really have some kind of feeling for him the way she was acting.. Kiptons family were alittle uppity.. I liked Jillian with Jesse's family.. I really liked Jake - I think if she doesn't get him - b/c - did u see where they show him coming to her towards the end - I think he asks her to marry him.. but if she doesn't take Jake, I think he'd be 1 hell of a Bachelor for the next show.. if I was single, I'd be signing up for it, thats for sure.. :yum:

JLS

Ed left because his job was giving him such a hard time so he chose to leave. But he came back saying he couldn't stop thinking about her and stuff so she let him stay for the rose ceremony and she kept him there. I really liked Jake and I just wish she'd wake up and get rid of Wes.

JLS

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She Got Rid Of Wes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Did u hear what he was saying before the rose ceremony?!?! Such an a$$..

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

I missed it last night, was at a 5 hour, 13 inning Blue Crab game, that finished at midnight.:yawn::yawn:

Sure glad it was Wes who went home.

C

CalvertNewbie

I'm glad she finally woke up and sent Wes home to his girlfriend. What a jackazz he is! Like I said before, she should have kept Jake. Hopefully he'll be the next bachelor.

I really think Ed is gonna be the one. Kipton & Reed don't seem to be willing to commit right away, which is what she seems to want. If not, I think Kipton. For some reason, I just don't see Reed being the last man standing. We'll see. Stupid reality shows! They rope me in!! :lol: