Anyone watching the Bachelorette??

Pete

Repete
Yeah, pretty much. Are you sure you've never seen the show? :lol: But what was strange this time is that she kept the one who she didn't boink and got rid of the one she did. :shrug:

But I'm not surprised she picked Ed. He was the one who she had no doubt would propose at the end. He seems like a good guy but we'll see how long it lasts.

So basically the chick is being a ho on national TV?

If he wasn't good enough to boink earlier why choose him?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Yeah, there's really no other explanation. I guess a bad lay is worse than no lay at all in her mind? :whistle:

A bad lay is way worse than no lay. You don't have to shave your legs for no lay. You can wear whatever underpants you want for no lay. No lay is very relaxing. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
So basically the chick is being a ho on national TV?

If he wasn't good enough to boink earlier why choose him?

He had a case of whiskey #### and couldn't get it up, but she knew what he was packing.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mine too. :lol: Anyone catch Dating In The Dark? I had no interest in watching it but never changed the channel. I like it. It's funny.

Of course! It's a great show! I watched last week, but fell asleep halfway through last night's episode. I have a lot of catching up to do tonight!

C

CalvertNewbie

Of course! It's a great show! I watched last week, but fell asleep halfway through last night's episode. I have a lot of catching up to do tonight!

You watch all those trashy show too, huh? I have the dvr set for tonight's large & in charge fest and Dating in the Dark is recorded, still need to watch it. :yahoo:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
You watch all those trashy show too, huh? I have the dvr set for tonight's large & in charge fest and Dating in the Dark is recorded, still need to watch it. :yahoo:

Yeah, and I watch all the crappy VH1 shows, too. TV is awesome!

C

CalvertNewbie

Yeah, and I watch all the crappy VH1 shows, too. TV is awesome!

:yay: I gotta have something to watch while feeding the little one his bottle 28 times a day! And I can't stand soaps or talk shows (except for The Doctors) so I love my dvr.

sockgirl77

:lol: NO! And I don't want to know who made the final cut on Daisy of Love either! :lalala:

See I tried to watch that a few days ago. Some trifling fake blonde chick with WAAAAAAAAAY toooooooo much black eyeliner was one. I couldn't handle it. I had to change it.

Pete

Repete
So how is the "chosen" one supposed to feel now knowing that the other suitor was feeding his "beloved" a pink bratwurst just a few days before he "proposed"

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
See I tried to watch that a few days ago. Some trifling fake blonde chick with WAAAAAAAAAY toooooooo much black eyeliner was one. I couldn't handle it. I had to change it.
That's Daisy! And the show is just awful but C_Jo likes it.
So how is the "chosen" one supposed to feel now knowing that the other suitor was feeding his "beloved" a pink bratwurst just a few days before he "proposed"

I'm sure they watched together last night. Tune in tonight to After the Final Rose to find out if they're still together! :yay: