anything going on

K

kris31280

More NKOTB triva!!! Dammit... I missed the first one cuz I wasn't even paying attention to the thread.

kermitt

I have been..disenchanted
It is if your a Crook. You'd have lots to do.

Attachments

• ham.jpg
    ham.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 120
K

kris31280

Yes, but it costs bloody mooney.:smack: And why would I have someone do somthing that I can do better and faster:smack: Thanks for the suggestion:coffee:
1. Don't smack me... I ain't your biatch.
2. Why is the money bloody? You weren't English, last I checked.
3. Do you have the equipment to do it better and faster? If yes, quit ur biatching and do it... if no, then you can't do it because you lack the equipment (not the first time you've heard that, I'm thinkin')
4. You're welcome for the suggestion, anything I can do to help :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yes, but it costs bloody mooney.:smack: And why would I have someone do somthing that I can do better and faster:smack: Thanks for the suggestion:coffee:

Children - behave. :nono: You and Kris both.

Dream - you got base access? check with the garage on base and find out what tools they got, or if they can point you in the right direction.

DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
1. Don't smack me... I ain't your biatch.
2. Why is the money bloody? You weren't English, last I checked.
3. Do you have the equipment to do it better and faster? If yes, quit ur biatching and do it... if no, then you can't do it because you lack the equipment (not the first time you've heard that, I'm thinkin')
4. You're welcome for the suggestion, anything I can do to help :biggrin:

1. I do what I want.....And you got that right
2. Watch the newer version of "Gone in 60 Seconds" The Ferrarri research scene:smack:
3. No I don't have that large of a press, thats why I asked:smack: If I had it I wouldn't be:starcat:. My equipment is nunya:deadhorse, I might be able to do it without the equipment but I want to make sure it's done right.
4. :smack: That's for being a smartA$$

Your cool, Your cool, You Suck...:peace: