anything going on

lovinmaryland

1. Don't smack me... I ain't your biatch.
2. Why is the money bloody? You weren't English, last I checked.
3. Do you have the equipment to do it better and faster? If yes, quit ur biatching and do it... if no, then you can't do it because you lack the equipment (not the first time you've heard that, I'm thinkin')
4. You're welcome for the suggestion, anything I can do to help :biggrin:

:lmao:

DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
Children - behave. :nono: You and Kris both.

Dream - you got base access? check with the garage on base and find out what tools they got, or if they can point you in the right direction.

I don't anymore. A local shop can do it, I was just wondering if anyone local might have a press I could use briefly. I will probably have to just take it to a shop, no biggie!

K

kris31280

Children - behave. :nono: You and Kris both.

Dream - you got base access? check with the garage on base and find out what tools they got, or if they can point you in the right direction.

It's all in good fun, Miggy. I ain't got no beef with Dreamy.

1. I do what I want.....And you got that right
2. Watch the newer version of "Gone in 60 Seconds" The Ferrarri research scene:smack:
3. No I don't have that large of a press, thats why I asked:smack: If I had it I wouldn't be:starcat:. My equipment is nunya:deadhorse, I might be able to do it without the equipment but I want to make sure it's done right.
4. :smack: That's for being a smartA$$

Your cool, Your cool, You Suck...:peace:

1. Do what you want, but no smackin' me, dammit!
2. Uh... no Angelina Jolie=No point in watchin'
3. I'm just gonna shake my head at ya for the entire reply on that one... with the exception of adding "Well, a good man knows how to do it without the equipment, but sometimes it takes the equipment to do it right."
4. You LOVE it when I'm a smartass... don't lie :smoochy:

islandgrl

Or if someone had a 20-50 Ton press I could use to insert the bearing in to the hub:starcat:

Yes, that would also be exciting for me...if it's free even better!! You're the best:love:
You see I haven't complained about my grass not getting cut this week...right!:whistle:

kvj21075

Meow
im going to don pablos and getting a huge bowl of queso blanco and a big ole margarita!!!!! and see where that takes me :)

K

kris31280

I'm... gonna pick up the baby... get some dinner... then come home and do laundry while he does his thing... maybe do some cuddling with the baby... and then he'll go to sleep and I'll go in to super cleaning mode.

lovinmaryland

I'm... gonna pick up the baby... get some dinner... then come home and do laundry while he does his thing... maybe do some cuddling with the baby... and then he'll go to sleep and I'll go in to super cleaning mode.

can you come over to my house once you start to get into that mode :biggrin:

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
I am going to NKOTB! More trivia? I missed the first one, I was working.

I am also taking the metro should be a fun experience.

G

Gtmustang88

I dont' got work tomorrow either. I am going to be heading to the gym after work though and will probably just drink some beer at home tonight.

DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
---------------------------------------------

How large is the hub?

The bearing presses on to the hub which is approximately 1 1/2" in diameter and then I believe it presses into the spindle. I was considering just tossing it all in the freezer to see if I could remove the hub, press on bearings etc...I suppose I could calculate the interference fit to see how much force I actually need...

K

kris31280

The bearing presses on to the hub which is approximately 1 1/2" in diameter and then I believe it presses into the spindle. I was considering just tossing it all in the freezer to see if I could remove the hub, press on bearings etc...I suppose I could calculate the interference fit to see how much force I actually need...
:jet: I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds :hot: