AOC Says Something Ignorant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AOC Blasts Critical Race Theory Critics: ‘Why Don’t Republicans Want Us To Learn How To Not Be Racist?’

“Here’s something that we know neuro-cognitively. [Babies] already start to gravitate towards members of their own race when they’re disproportionately exposed to just one race in their life,” she said, adding that she does not believe that “babies are racist.”

“What it means is that we already start to gravitate towards communities and people that we already know we’re acclimated to,” she added.

Teachers, Ocasio-Cortez went on, should be armed with the tools to disabuse children of racial animus that their Republican parents are ill-equipped (or unwilling) to address.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
AOC Blasts Critical Race Theory Critics: ‘Why Don’t Republicans Want Us To Learn How To Not Be Racist?’

“Here’s something that we know neuro-cognitively. [Babies] already start to gravitate towards members of their own race when they’re disproportionately exposed to just one race in their life,” she said, adding that she does not believe that “babies are racist.”

“What it means is that we already start to gravitate towards communities and people that we already know we’re acclimated to,” she added.

Teachers, Ocasio-Cortez went on, should be armed with the tools to disabuse children of racial animus that their Republican parents are ill-equipped (or unwilling) to address.
Words just can't explain the cloud of stupidity that follows this one around.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find this line of rhetoric insipid because even a casual observer will note that it's not just white people who gravitate toward those who look like them. Black people look for other blacks. Hispanic people look for other Hispanics. Asians, same. Women look for other women, men look for other men. After that we look for others in our age group.

That's the way our human thing is wired. It's not right or wrong, it just is. If you want to get into the weeds, it's a survival mechanism that even our caveman ancestors had - stay with your tribe and you'll be safe. Animals do it as well - does that make them all species-ist?

In fact the US has had a remarkable success in integrating the sexes and races, and literally anyone can see this for themselves. Unfortunately another way our human thing is wired is that we listen to dolts like AOC because she's famous and we consider her our better even as she spouts ignorant gibberish.

Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was raised to take responsibility for my actions. This current bunch is trying to teach that racism causes failure in life and not the fact that you have to work hard to get what you want. I'll be damned if I'll ever be sorry for being born white. I can't change history, but I can damned sure tell you that my ancestors never owned slaves.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I find this line of rhetoric insipid because even a casual observer will note that it's not just white people who gravitate toward those who look like them. Black people look for other blacks. Hispanic people look for other Hispanics. Asians, same.

Tim Pool has talked about this in multiple videos

WHITE LIBERALS [ Progressives / Leftists / Intersectionalists ] are the ONLY Racial group that does not ' seek ' self racial grouping

Moderate / Conservative Whites - Blacks - Hispanics - Asians ALL Seek there own Racial Group 1st then others in a random order of preferance

Smokey1

I was raised to take responsibility for my actions. This current bunch is trying to teach that racism causes failure in life and not the fact that you have to work hard to get what you want. I'll be damned if I'll ever be sorry for being born white. I can't change history, but I can damned sure tell you that my ancestors never owned slaves.

Even if they did how would that make you responsible?

Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

Lil Boo was playing in the kitchen when he bumped into the counter, and a mixing bowl of flour fell off covering him from head to toe. Mammie came rushing in and Lil Boo said, "Look Mammie, I is white!". Mammie screamed,"I'm a tear da hide off you when I gets my switch boy". Little boo was so frightened he ran out on the porch where Ole Pops was laughing, and Ole Pops said, "Boy, you gonna get an azz whoopin' for sho!"

Lil Boo was so exasperated he just said, "I only been white fo 10 minutes now and I already hate you BIPOC's"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WHITE LIBERALS [ Progressives / Leftists / Intersectionalists ] are the ONLY Racial group that does not ' seek ' self racial grouping

Tim Pool is full of it if he says that. White libs absolutely group by race when they aren't virtue signaling for social media. They are way more likely to be seen in the company of their racial and ideological twins than conservatives who live in areas where it's almost impossible to self-segregate.

Look at Hollywood, for example. The wokest of the woke, and how many of them have interracial romances? Only the Kardashians come to mind, and Chelsea Handler when she was sporting Fiddy like a rich girl accessory to piss off her parents. Oh, and Robert DeNiro was married to a black woman. But that's it AFAIK.

Politics - how many of those Demprogs are married outside their race? I can only think of Bill De Blasio.

Is AOC in an interracial relationship? Nope. Her man is a total white bread.

How about uberwokester Alyssa Milano? Nope - her poor husband is a white guy.

Debra Messing? Rob Reiner? Sean Penn? Jane Fonda? Jimmy Kimmel? Any of the biggest BLM scolds?

And don't even start on class. These twits may insist that ghetto thugs are people too but if one moved in next door to them they'd chit their pants. Even the freaking head of BLM used her money to go live with white people. Barack Obama - ensconced himself in a white enclave. And his wealthy elite white neighbors no doubt had some heartburn about a black family moving into the mansion next door, even if it was the former President of the United States.

White Democrats are easily the most racist and self-segregating people you'll ever see.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tim Pool is full of it if he says that.

In-group bias by race, White in-group bias by political alignment and by gender

Stance on “majority-minority” demographic shift, aka “Is the ethnic displacement of Whites a good thing?”
White Leftoids believe that a “majority-minority” population (aka majority non-White aka Whites being ethnically displaced) is a good thing.

“Does pro-Whiteness strengthen or weaken the country?”
White Leftoids are overtly anti-White.

In-group bias by race and political alignment

Non-White Leftoids have higher levels of in-group bias (racism) than non-White Conservatives. The cause of this is twofold:

1. Leftism to non-Whites means more gibs from Whitey and more pampering from the state. Therefore, Leftism is the most pro-brown political stance that brown people can take. (This is the primary cause for this trend).

2. “Conservatism” (or its modern Liberal-Trotskyite bastard form) convinces non-Whites to abandon in-group preference in favor of “pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.” Thus, the least ethnocentric non-Whites are attracted to the (so-called) “right-wing.”

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gurps, how these people talk and how they walk are almost complete polar opposites. I don't need polls and studies based on polls to tell me what I can see with my own eyes.