Appetite Suppressors

sockgirl77

Anyone know of any that work that are not awful for you? I am getting to the point that I am hungry all of the time. I have been snacking on low carb candy and Slim Jims but I'd rather not snack at all.

Thanks.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Anyone know of any that work that are not awful for you? I am getting to the point that I am hungry all of the time. I have been snacking on low carb candy and Slim Jims but I'd rather not snack at all.

Thanks.

How's are you sugar levels? Are you drinking plenty of water, ice cold water?
I know that ice cold water works for me, also unsweetened fresh brewed iced tea.

I feared that I had gestational diabetes last week before I got the tests back. All the signs were there, my mom is diabetic. Turns out my levels are normal thank dog.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
green tea. with splenda. warm is best. Ive been trying curvelle..it is mostly caffeine...cinnamon that controls blood sugar levels, etc. I don't see anything on the label that is dangerous. but if you cant hang with caffeine..it is probably not for you. works only decently welll IMO. Im not super impressed. green tea and excersise are the two that have usually worked for me...

sockgirl77

I know that ice cold water works for me, also unsweetened fresh brewed iced tea.

I feared that I had gestational diabetes last week before I got the tests back. All the signs were there, my mom is diabetic. Turns out my levels are normal thank dog.
My sugar levels have been great. I thought that was the cause originally but then I looked down and realized that it's this spare tire I've created.
green tea. with splenda. warm is best. Ive been trying curvelle..it is mostly caffeine...cinnamon that controls blood sugar levels, etc. I don't see anything on the label that is dangerous. but if you cant hang with caffeine..it is probably not for you. works only decently welll IMO. Im not super impressed. green tea and excersise are the two that have usually worked for me...
Not much on warm tea but I'll look into the Curvelle. Thanks.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
My sugar levels have been great. I thought that was the cause originally but then I looked down and realized that it's this spare tire I've created.

Not much on warm tea but I'll look into the Curvelle. Thanks.

Yeah it doesnt sound appealing when i put it that way does it?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Dog? :confused:

:roflmao:

muttdog

!00 calorie snack packs, fruit, tuna(no mayo), about 1 gallon of ice water a day. That plus exercise, Ive lost over 20 lbs in 1 1/2 months.

sockgirl77

!00 calorie snack packs, fruit, tuna(no mayo), about 1 gallon of ice water a day. That plus exercise, Ive lost over 20 lbs in 1 1/2 months.

I don't want to snack anymore. I drink water all day except for the one cup of coffee I'm allowing myself to have. I'm waiting for my tread mill to be delivered sometime soon.

dn0121

Thanks.

Water and protein shakes, no not that kind, the kind made from Whey powder.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
No one even came close to answering her question? The best one is phentermine, and if you stay monitored and don't abuse it, it works wonders....

I'm sure her Dr. would tell her that is totally safe :rolleyes:

That's just like saying cocaine/meth/crack works wonders just don't abuse it :lmao:

dn0121

Aren't those shakes loaded with sugar? I'm actually looking for a pill, not a shake or snack.

not the ones I use. check it out yhst-69386504854531_2067_160750886.jpg

Thanks.

go to GNC and buy some protein powder - use that to make a protein shake.. sounds like you are not getting enough protein in your diet, they say you should have the same number of grams of protein as your weight.. if ya weigh 150 eat 150 gms of protein.

protein makes you feel satisfied