Appetite suppressors

UltimateWarrior

Any one here have any luck with them? I've tried a few different types of "fat burners" with little success. The only one that really helped, which was years ago, had ephedra... Since I'm at an early point in my training my will power is low and hunger usually wins. Suggestions?

UltimateWarrior

Phentremine, but it is usual for people who are really overweight and you'll need a prescription :shrug:

All I need is a little help getting my eating habbits under control. You know... that magic pill that makes it all better :smile: But seriously, I've seen allot of different types of appetite suppressors on Bodybuilding.com. I just don't know anyone who's used them... thanks though

warneckutz

OxyELITE Pro by USPLabs

Closest thing since Activate Xtreme's Slim Xtreme was pulled last Summer/Fall.

Eat more protein. Supplement with soy or whey protein powder. 1 gram protein per lb of body weight. more protein= less appetite

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
I was actually leaning towards this product... good reviews, good price... just wanted a little assurance I guess. Thanks boss

OxyElite Pro does seem to help. I've been taking it for a few days and I've noticed a decrease in appetite. Too early to tell what the long term effects will be.

If you really wanna knock off some weight, find one of those Weight loss doctors and they will give you Phentermine. Most regular doctors won't give it to you and it's usually not covered by any prescription plan but it works.

If you try to find it on the internet, you will find all kinds of legal imitations so be careful that you check the spelling. It's PHENTERMINE, not PHENTREMINE OR PHENERMIN. It's illegal to buy the real thing through the internet but I'm sure if you try hard enough, you can find it. Oh, as another word of caution. Some of the sites require your doctor's contact info and will not give you the meds without his approval. When they don't get the approval from your doctor, they just keep your $10 processing fee.

Also, eat lots of protein. Meats, cheeses, protien bars. That helps too.

Last edited:

YoSuzanna

online purchase

Any one here have any luck with them? I've tried a few different types of "fat burners" with little success. The only one that really helped, which was years ago, had ephedra... Since I'm at an early point in my training my will power is low and hunger usually wins. Suggestions?

i actually purchased ephedra last year online. i love it; however it messes with my sleep and thats not good.

YoSuzanna

hello everybody,
i have tried both the epedra and phentermine. the phentermine is usually prescribed with prozac or something like it. Honestly, you can now order epedra prods online, its legal.

warneckutz

"Legal" ephedra isn't the real deal.

The product that used to be in the old HydroxyCut and similar products is still banned.

DEEKAYPEE8569

i actually purchased ephedra last year online. i love it; however it messes with my sleep and thats not good.

That stuff's a stimulant isn't it? I don't know; never messed with it.
Don't you also get "the shakes" with ephedra?;like drinking a whole pot of regular coffee?

Last edited:

Cowgirl

How about just eating healthy snacks like carrots and other veggies or a few nuts?

Also, have your vit. D levels checked. I've read that people with low vit. D levels are always hungry.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Visual reminder...

Attachments

• fatty.jpg
    fatty.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 100