April 19th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:lol: Was talking to someone else & mentioned them this morning, but have not had a chance to post.

Sounds good to me! (and Foxhound :biggrin:)

:lol: Was talking to someone else & mentioned them this morning, but have not had a chance to post.

Sounds good to me! (and Foxhound :biggrin:)

Hmmm.... not good when the lady makes plans for the guy and just assumes it's ok without telling him first...

I'm gonna haf to have a talk with that boy.

Foxhound

Finishing last
She knows I like Tequila Grill, and I will make as many of the Friday night get-togethers as we can.

Bann

PREMO Member
Hmmm.... not good when the lady makes plans for the guy and just assumes it's ok without telling him first...

I'm gonna haf to have a talk with that boy.
:eyebrow: I am pretty sure you're just kiddin around with me, so I'ma let that slide.

Besides that - after a year now, everyone pretty much knows & expects we'll show up together. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All you lower Calvert types, do not forget that Friday is Tiki opening. You may want to go through Benedict instead of Solomons.

Carnitas here I come! :drool:

bcp

In My Opinion
:eyebrow: I am pretty sure you're just kiddin around with me, so I'ma let that slide.

Besides that - after a year now, everyone pretty much knows & expects we'll show up together. :yay:

I just figured you all had the understanding that on Friday nights you went to where everyone else went, no requirement to discuss too much with each other.
or, you do discuss and for lack of a nicer way to put it, It just really is not anyone's business but you and Foxhounds.

I could be wrong.

duh.... of course it was a joke.

Look at FH's post, laughing. He got it. You people should know me better than that by now...

Bann

PREMO Member
I just figured you all had the understanding that on Friday nights you went to where everyone else went, no requirement to discuss too much with each other.
or, you do discuss and for lack of a nicer way to put it, It just really is not anyone's business but you and Foxhounds.

I could be wrong.

:yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
duh.... of course it was a joke.

Look at FH's post, laughing. He got it. You people should know me better than that by now...

I figured you were joking, which is why I said I figured you were joking.

I was actually gonna add that he goes where ever I go because that's what he always tells me he wants to do when I do ask him if he's fine with the choice & if he wants to go. :biggrin:

I will also say all kidding/jokes aside, it really is a wonderful feeling knowing that he feels that way. :dance:

Bann

PREMO Member
All you lower Calvert types, do not forget that Friday is Tiki opening. You may want to go through Benedict instead of Solomons.

Carnitas here I come! :drool:

OH! Speaking of Carnitas! I looked at the LaToleca (Prince Frederick) menu we have at work today and they ALSO have Carnitas! We have to go to LaToleca sometime, because they have pretty good food, too!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OH! Speaking of Carnitas! I looked at the LaToleca (Prince Frederick) menu we have at work today and they ALSO have Carnitas! We have to go to LaToleca sometime, because they have pretty good food, too!

You know what, I meant to tell you we should go there. You're always talking about it and how good it is. :yay: