April 19th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What's a carnita?

It's a delicious cooked pork dish. Served with refried beans & rice, I think.

La Tolteca's menu (that I have at work) included avocado, tomato & onion as well, I think. I can't find it online anywhere.

Vince

All you lower Calvert types, do not forget that Friday is Tiki opening. You may want to go through Benedict instead of Solomons.

Carnitas here I come! :drool:
Easier for me to go up that route anyway. Glad you said something or I would have forgotten and automatically headed south into the mess.

Bann

PREMO Member
Nobody wants to go get chocolate-wasted at Tiki?!?!?!

In order to even get close enough to park anywhere on Solomon's and walk to the Tiki bar, you have to get there at noon. I have no desire to waste 1/2 day of vacation time in order to go people watch at (much less participate in) the opening of drunk fest. :shrug:

warneckutz

In order to even get close enough to park anywhere on Solomon's and walk to the Tiki bar, you have to get there at noon. I have no desire to waste 1/2 day of vacation time in order to go people watch at (much less participate in) the opening of drunk fest. :shrug:

Oh, I was just kidding... I have no desire to go to the Redneck Rampage...

bcp

In My Opinion
Nobody wants to go get chocolate-wasted at Tiki?!?!?!
Im all growed up now. The idea of being around a billion drunk younguns all crowded into one confined area surrounded by police,, well, for some reason the appeal is not there.

Unless the young fine women tend to get blind drunk and naked, then Im there.

warneckutz

Im all growed up now. The idea of being around a billion drunk younguns all crowded into one confined area surrounded by police,, well, for some reason the appeal is not there.

Rumors are VenusDoom will be back - there ya go! I think they cleared out Catamarans as a spot to accommodate her.

sockgirl77

You're in luck...they do.

Bann

PREMO Member
The Meet & Greets are the UN-Tiki Bar experience, and we like it that way. :yay: