Are some guys actually this stupid??

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
HELLO?? If she wanted him for a boyfriend, she'd have him.
I wouldn't be so certain of that.

vraiblonde said:
What she want is for him to adore her while she keeps her options open.
If that's true then I have no problem for where he's coming from at this present point.

R

Rachii

BuddyLee said:
Hey Rachii, although it may not sound so simplistic, I think it comes down to a simple question. Do you want this guy for a prospective boyfriend?

If your answer is 'yes' I think you better grow some ovaries and tell him sooner than later.

If your answer is 'no' I think you better grow some ovaries and move on.

This isn't too healthy for the mind to be worrying over some guy when you should be worrying about more important things. Believe me, I am...or at least was the mogul of worrying.
Oh tell me about worrying! I just started taking medication to help with my anxiety attacks! lol

We're actually both moving to Pennsylvania in the fall because we're both transferring to the same college up there...That's how close we are. But we're just friends for now. Let's put it this way, if I found out he was gay, I wouldn't be too thrilled about transferring to the same college as him.

ahhhhhhhh that's enough guys. You guys keep on making me think about it. Someone change the subject!!!!!!! FAST!!

R

Rachii

BuddyLee said:
How's that project coming along?
Procrastination is a bit ch. I think we are doing that question that u suggested with asking college students where they hear the latest news from. It'll be another week or so before that project's finished though.

Soooo who's drunk right now?

K

Kain99

Rachii said:
Procrastination is a bit ch. I think we are doing that question that u suggested with asking college students where they hear the latest news from. It'll be another week or so before that project's finished though.

Soooo who's drunk right now?
I'm sober... :lmao:

K

Kain99

Rachii said:
Are u being sarcastic?? U sure don't sound that sober j/k. And if u are sober, then why?
How do I not sound sober?? I stood up for you and gave awesome advice. Are you high? :killingme

R

Rachii

Kain99 said:
How do I not sound sober?? I stood up for you and gave awesome advice. Are you high? :killingme
I'm sorry!
:kiss: I don't know u but I luv u...muahhh. :flowers:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
You're not doing this right.

Him: MAN, that chick is hot!
You: How hot? :directgaze: :lickslips:

Him: This chick at the Starbucks was smokin'!
You: As smokin' as me? :lickslips: :directgaze:

Work it, girl. Make him forget other women.
Lucky Larry.

Mikeinsmd

Rachii said:
ahhhhhhhh that's enough guys. You guys keep on making me think about it. Someone change the subject!!!!!!! FAST!!
Ask him which direction the sun rises in HIS neighborhood. :popcorn: