Are some guys actually this stupid??

bcp

In My Opinion
From what I see, the problem here comes from anytime a male speaks.
so, let me assist us all in our search for the perfect time.

when men are with a women and the man is speaking, no matter what he says it can be directly interpreted to mean, take off your panties now.

we all know that men are very vocal about everything while going through this take off your panties process, yet, as soon as the bumping of uglies is over with, the male would prefer to have little conversation about anything at all.

In this knowlege, we find solutions.

women.
When the male date arrives at your home the first thing you must do is drop the panties and endure the bumping that follows. The male will no longer be driven to speak.

When you meet the male in a bar, or a resturant, you should either go into the bathroom and drop the panties, or behind the building and drop the panites, or maybe just get under the table and take care of things in a different fashion.

Throughout time we have learned that men are not able to speak with any intellect on any subject other than cars, beer, and sex, yet, we also find through research that the great minds of our time such as Einstien, Plato, Bill Clinton etc.. always had some form of sexual release prior to speaking or writing their brilliant findings.

When all is said and done, it is a simple process to just let him have the love box early in the evening and you will find that he is not only able to concentrate on you and only you, but he may even come up with the next invention that could save the world.

Do your part for humanity women, become the one man slut that all men really want to date.

I dont usally do this, but for the sake of experimentation for the betterment of the world, I am willing to sacrifice my time to any woman or women (at the same time) that wish to further the scientific studies that I have outlined above.

I am as always, glad that I could help.

fttrsbeerwench

I suggest boinking him until it's out of your system.....:shrug: What else can you do really? If he's not actively pursueing you, and you are only hanging on quietly hoping he will, why not just get the crap out of the way and have a shag? If you end up having a fling or the real thing, it's all good, right?

I have a couple gut friends who I consider dating material. I would talk openly with any of them about what we are attracted to. In fact, I'll critique females with them.. You can't have hang ups like that on the friendship level, it makes you sound too possesive and they will be scared to date you.

K

Kain99

fttrsbeerwench said:
why not just get the crap out of the way and have a shag? If you end up having a fling or the real thing, it's all good, right?
There is so much intelligence in this statement! I always enjoy getting the deed done early, so that I can move on in my friendships! :killingme

fttrsbeerwench

Kain99 said:
There is so much intelligence in this statement! I always enjoy getting the deed done early, so that I can move on in my friendships! :killingme

I don't see why playing games and beating around the bush can be healthy...I mean .. If she's really friends with him .. They have ample opprotunity to get things out in the open.. If you are attracted to someone let them know BY GOD!! I have no problems telling or showing someone how I feel.
I did warn her to expect things to change once they go that far.. She can't be so naive that she doesn't have a few seductive charms up her sleeve.
Men tell us all the time we can get anything we want.. We have half the money and all the :gossip:, right?

fttrsbeerwench

fttrsbeerwench said:
I don't see why playing games and beating around the bush can be healthy...I mean .. If she's really friends with him .. They have ample opprotunity to get things out in the open.. If you are attracted to someone let them know BY GOD!! I have no problems telling or showing someone how I feel.
I did warn her to expect things to change once they go that far.. She can't be so naive that she doesn't have a few seductive charms up her sleeve.
Men tell us all the time we can get anything we want.. We have half the money and all the :gossip:, right?
reputation_balance.gif
Are some guys actually ...04-02-2006 09:42 PMI want to meet you...LOL

LMAO Funny how men mistake blunt honesty for loose behavior... :lmao:
You shall soon learn..... :elaine:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Rachii said:
Girls,

Do u ever get on the phone with a guy friend and all of a sudden he starts talking about how nice and funny this one girl was who he was chatting to one day? Do guys not understand that it makes the girl that he's talking to feel like crap? For some reason the guy must think that the girl he's conversing with will try to be funnier and more nice to him but that isn't the case. All it does is make them angry while lowering their self-esteem at the same time..

Guys, get with the program.
This post is a prime example of why guy's think women are whacked out.
But she has those and one of them, so some poor guy will get drove to the point of insanity trying to understand her way of thinking just because he has to hit it again. :jameo:

Why can't a guy just talk with out walking on egg shells or with out a woman thinking it's some kind of manipulation ?

Shouldn't it be called wo-manipulation ? :wench:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
fttrsbeerwench said:

Yea .. but your Indian givers.

You give us the :gossip: then when you get up you take with you :smack:

fttrsbeerwench

gumbo said:
This post is a prime example of why guy's think women are whacked out.
But she has those and one of them, so some poor guy will get drove to the point of insanity trying to understand her way of thinking just because he has to hit it again. :jameo:

Why can't a guy just talk with out walking on egg shells or with out a woman thinking it's some kind of manipulation ?

Shouldn't it be called wo-manipulation ? :wench:
:killingme: I LUV U!!! :killingme:

It's so refreshing to see a bitter man for a change....

J/K
Seriously, all those hidden agendas and games are what make men and women fell as though they won't ever get along..

Let's role play....

:flowers:

Gumbo, honey I think you are funny and I find certain things about you very attractive... We seem to get along pretty well don't you think?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
fttrsbeerwench said:
:killingme: I LUV U!!! :killingme:

It's so refreshing to see a bitter man for a change....

J/K
Seriously, all those hidden agendas and games are what make men and women fell as though they won't ever get along..

Let's role play....

:flowers:

Gumbo, honey I think you are funny and I find certain things about you very attractive... We seem to get along pretty well don't you think?

Your scaring me :blushing:

rack'm

Jaded
gumbo said:

We can, you just have to not give a crap what the woman thinks. :shrug:

Toxick

Splat
Rachii said:
Do u ever get on the phone with a guy friend and all of a sudden he starts talking about how nice and funny this one girl was who he was chatting to one day?

Riddle me this: Have you ever uttered the following phrase to your guy-friend?

"I like you as a friend"

or any variant thereof?