Are there any Really good hair stylists in SOMD?

spellbound

Have you found a really good hair stylist? I'm looking for the type of stylist who can look at your hair and come up with the best cut that will work for your hair type and face shape.
Any recommendations?

mrweb

Iron City
spellbound said:
Have you found a really good hair stylist? I'm looking for the type of stylist who can look at your hair and come up with the best cut that will work for your hair type and face shape.
Any recommendations?
If you are open to taking hair advice from a guy, try Gerri at Julia & Company in Solomons. (410) 394-1222.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Depends what kind of hair you have...

Mine is curly and I just found the perfect stylist at the Hair Cuttery in First Colony!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
forever jewel said:
Depends what kind of hair you have...

Mine is curly and I just found the perfect stylist at the Hair Cuttery in First Colony!
I used to go to a lady there named Angie. Don't know if she is still there, but she was great, just took a loooooooooooooong time to cut my hair. She also gave the best hair-washing I have ever had.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I really like Josephine at Hair It Is salon in the Exploration office park. She does great cuts, and exceptional coloring/highlights. I just went in the first time and said "Make it look good", and was very pleased with the results.

Jameo

What?!
Club'nBabySeals said:
I really like Josephine at Hair It Is salon in the Exploration office park. She does great cuts, and exceptional coloring/highlights. I just went in the first time and said "Make it look good", and was very pleased with the results.

She's done my hair a few times. She takes the time to explain everything she is doing and why. Very professional :yay:

camily

Peace
Classic Image in Smallwood Village Center. I go to Anita and love her.
If you go to Clairol.com you can try hairstyles on your pic if you have one, or you can use a model that had your same face shape. I think it is under "try it on salon" at the top or something. I love it and also, as a little treat for yourself, you can upload a pic of your SO and put girly hairstyles on him, I did that to my husband and printed them. Now, when he is pissed about something, I just picture him with a fancy "up do" and I smile. :killingme

Tina2001aniT

I don't know where you are but....
Harmoni's in St. Leonard is great, but make sure you get Harmoni....
Also Michelangelo's in Dunkirk is Great as well....

snuzzy

Tina2001aniT said:
I don't know where you are but....
Harmoni's in St. Leonard is great, but make sure you get Harmoni....
:yeahthat:

I think Harmoni's great, been going to her since she worked in a salon in Solomon's, now she has her own place.

dolphindreamer3

cindy nelson at Unique Chic in San Souci is wonderful. She knows what she's doing and does it in a VERY timely manner. She can also wax eyebrows. She is the ONLY one allowed to touch mine.

S

Shutterbug

totinthapeach said:
S-Kape Salon in Leonardtown, trust me You will be very satisfied.
:yeahthat:

I go to Brenda at S-kape and my hair always looks fabulous when I leave there. (Too bad I can't get it to look like that when I do it!) :lol:

gigi6

IMO - if you live around the Dunkirk area - go to Julian's. Terri is wonderful, and can do anything you need done. But.....all of their stylists are wonderful.

If you are in lower Calvert - go to Scalped. It has just moved to the area from P.G. County and Margaret is the owner and one of the most talented stylists around.

Good luck!

camily said:
Classic Image in Smallwood Village Center. I go to Anita and love her.

I used to go there but Melissa did my hair (who is now gone from there). I think Anita did my hair once, but I'm not sure. Can you recommend anyone there that does a GOOD job with naturally curly hair? I had found someone at Hair Priority in Prince Frederick (Crystal), but she's gone now. I have no idea where she went. :(