Are there any Really good hair stylists in SOMD?

camily

Peace
Speedy70 said:
Me too! Actually, I am going to call today. You and I are on the same hair schedule. :lol:
Is that the "I really needed one sooner but put it off until I can't take it anymore" schedule? :lol:

cebasham

GREAT for curly hair

Paula at Shear Innovations on 235 in the Park

and Lynette--if you can find her. She used to work at Hair Cuttery, but has moved to another shop in the Great Mills area...I don't know where.

lilmisssunshine

great hairstylists

The women at LALUNA on Main St. Prince Frederick are great. They use AVEDA products so the shop doesn't stink and those products r the best. Prices are so reasonable.They have young stylists for the edgier folk and the other girls are great too. I use Fran or Cathy. Got to call way in advanced though cuz they r booked.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
cebasham said:
Paula at Shear Innovations on 235 in the Park

and Lynette--if you can find her. She used to work at Hair Cuttery, but has moved to another shop in the Great Mills area...I don't know where.

Paula isn't at Shear Innovations any longer. It is just Vicki and she does an AWESOME job on cutting hair.

bluewater

Great Salon

Try Bella Salon in California on 235 next to Starbucks and Verizon. The people are super friendly and they have some awesome stylists. I see Beverly and she does great highlights and cuts. You will love her. They give the best shampoo I have ever had too, so thats a bonus!

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I go to Bella Salon in california. Christie did my cut, highlights and low lights. I love it.

K

kris31280

My sister in law is an awesome stylist (she has a manager's license from the state of MN, and MN is the second hardest state to get a license from).

She actually just did my hair last night.

She's working at this salon spa right over by the College of Southern Maryland in Leonardtown. Ladyspa or something like that.

ocean733

kris31280 said:
She's working at this salon spa right over by the College of Southern Maryland in Leonardtown. Ladyspa or something like that.

What an advertisement for her!!! :roflmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kris31280 said:
My sister in law is an awesome stylist (she has a manager's license from the state of MN, and MN is the second hardest state to get a license from).

She actually just did my hair last night.

I saw her there last night. She will be doing my hair next time (*my girl is leaving*)

Southern Belle

bluewater said:
Try Bella Salon in California on 235 next to Starbucks and Verizon. The people are super friendly and they have some awesome stylists. I see Beverly and she does great highlights and cuts. You will love her. They give the best shampoo I have ever had too, so thats a bonus!

I use to go to Bella's. The person that did my hair was good but their prices are too high. When my hair was shampooed, it was done with cold water because the hot water wasn't working. The owner didn't seem to care and she doesn't seem organized. I had an appt that was scheduled for 3 hrs on my wedding day and she scheduled other people in my time slot.

K

kris31280

mv_princess said:
I saw her there last night. She will be doing my hair next time (*my girl is leaving*)
Yeah, that's what I heard... that's why she was hired. Rachel is awesome though... since she's started doing my hair I can't go to anyone else to have it done... I can tell her that I want something that looks kind of "rock star" and she'll come up with something that's professional enough for everyday wear but edgy enough to say "yeah, I can rock".

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kris31280 said:
Yeah, that's what I heard... that's why she was hired. Rachel is awesome though... since she's started doing my hair I can't go to anyone else to have it done... I can tell her that I want something that looks kind of "rock star" and she'll come up with something that's professional enough for everyday wear but edgy enough to say "yeah, I can rock".
When we started talking to her I thought it was you. Asked her if she drove a green van. She just looked at me funny. But I will be going to see her in a few weeks when I need my color re-done. Or my curls touched up.

JMD

yeah stay away from tanna cabana..they screw people over...leave them hanging on appointments...