Are there any Really good hair stylists in SOMD?

ocean733

camily said:
Classic Image in Smallwood Village Center. I go to Anita and love her.
If you go to Clairol.com you can try hairstyles on your pic if you have one, or you can use a model that had your same face shape. I think it is under "try it on salon" at the top or something. I love it and also, as a little treat for yourself, you can upload a pic of your SO and put girly hairstyles on him, I did that to my husband and printed them. Now, when he is pissed about something, I just picture him with a fancy "up do" and I smile. :killingme
I didn't see this post until just now...:killingme

Abby

Abby
Mickey at the Hair Cuttery on Three Notch. She only works Sundays, but she does a terrific job and is worth the wait.

W

wswstyles

I've gone to Margaret for 20 years My mother took me to her as a child. When I grew up I tried other salons, only to come crying back to Margaret … fix this mess!!!!!!
Do I recommend her?? You bet your sweet ass I do!! Over and over again.
The staff at her salon is 100% on the ball, and they know hair inside and out. Try her or her staff.. what have you got to loose.. lousy looking hair?? RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Margaret and her staff have my vote any day!!!!!!

W

wswstyles

I have checked lots of prices for hair in the area and this is what I have come to find.You get what you pay for. I love service and I am willing to pay for it. You want HIGH check out ROBERT ANDREWS. Now thats HIGH.

greyhound

wswstyles said:
I've gone to Margaret for 20 years My mother took me to her as a child. When I grew up I tried other salons, only to come crying back to Margaret … fix this mess!!!!!!
The staff at her salon is 100% on the ball, and they know hair inside and out. Try her or her staff.. what have you got to loose.. lousy looking hair?? RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you work for Margaret?

http://forums.somd.com/showpost.php?p=1605248&postcount=29

wswstyles said:

That's who used to cut my hair. But, I stopped going because her prices were too high for me.

BRITUSA

BRITUSA
spellbound said:
Have you found a really good hair stylist? I'm looking for the type of stylist who can look at your hair and come up with the best cut that will work for your hair type and face shape.
Any recommendations?

Jessie from Hair & Company. She is soooooooooo good. You can see my hair on my yahoo profile. She is also great with color too.