Are we back to hoarding?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How big is your freezer? How much does your freezer hold? $50,000? $100,000? I'm looking to purchase a new freezer to keep my money cold but want to make sure I size it properly for my stash.
You shouldnt' store money in a freezer. The ice crystals in the ink turn $20s into $5s and freeze the zeros off of $100s.

• Sad
Reactions: TPD

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just doing my part, in whatever small way that is, to stop the sowing of chaos and hysteria that is in a never ending supply on this site.

It snows, people buy groceries, stores get restocked.

Speaking of which, did that forumite who was posting weekly (with photos!) of the lack of heavy cream ever find their precious dairy? 😂
I can see there is a shortage of your schizo meds. Obviously haven't had any in a long while.

glhs837

Power with Control

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Just doing my part, in whatever small way that is, to stop the sowing of chaos and hysteria that is in a never ending supply on this site.

It snows, people buy groceries, stores get restocked.

Speaking of which, did that forumite who was posting weekly (with photos!) of the lack of heavy cream ever find their precious dairy? 😂

So, you never did answer whether empty shelves almost two weeks after a one day storm is acceptable.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

While I won't defend (or eat) it this claim is absolute horseshit that ignorant people fall for.

Way to counter argue with something that proves me correct.

"...margarine is one molecule away from plastic, it was both TECHNICALLY true and entirely misleading." "Chemically speaking, yes, margarine is almost plastic because it has all of the same molecules as plastic, except for one."

fYZbI9K7QScHgBWEpthw_margarine-Alex-Fergus-made-process-manufacture-bad.jpg

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Way to counter argue with something that proves me correct.

"...margarine is one molecule away from plastic, it was both TECHNICALLY true and entirely misleading." "Chemically speaking, yes, margarine is almost plastic because it has all of the same molecules as plastic, except for one."

fYZbI9K7QScHgBWEpthw_margarine-Alex-Fergus-made-process-manufacture-bad.jpg

It proves that it is a stupid arguement. Using your reasoning you can say moleculear oxygen (O2) is bad for you because it's only one atom away from poisonous ozone (O3).

My pet peeve is misleading statements ment to fool the ignorant. One of the biggest when something is claimed to be titanium but in reality it is titanium nitride coated, or even titanium carbonitride coated, which is a superior coating.

Last edited:

Crabcake42

So, you never did answer whether empty shelves almost two weeks after a one day storm is acceptable.
Look, the two times I went to the store this last week (Weis and Food Lion) I found everything I needed except for the type of bread I usually get, I simply bought a different brand.

I don’t know what you mean by ‘acceptable’. Who you going to complain to Karen? Shop at a different store, if Giant can’t keep inventory they will go bankrupt.

I know a lot of you are new here and haven’t seen a snow…don’t shop last minute when it snows, this happens every time there is a big storm. Invest in a deep freeze, store meats, take charge of your life instead of endlessly looking for someone to blame for these minor annoyances.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Look, the two times I went to the store this last week (Weis and Food Lion) I found everything I needed except for the type of bread I usually get, I simply bought a different brand.

I don’t know what you mean by ‘acceptable’. Who you going to complain to Karen? Shop at a different store, if Giant can’t keep inventory they will go bankrupt.

I know a lot of you are new here and haven’t seen a snow…don’t shop last minute when it snows, this happens every time there is a big storm. Invest in a deep freeze, store meats, take charge of your life instead of endlessly looking for someone to blame for these minor annoyances.
You don't know what acceptable means? It's not normal for any store to be out of staples for two weeks barring a natural disaster, which the one day storm was not.

New here? Hardly.