Are we back to hoarding?

Loper

Animal Poor!
I buy the family pack of boneless skinless thighs and break it up to two per package and freeze.
I get a cow and hog every year from local, so chicken is all I ever buy in the grocery store. I usually try to get a couple from Trossbach's but missed them selling this year.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Surprisingly Weis on GMR was fairly well stocked last night. The meat case was not bare. Milk in all shapes and sizes. All the fixings for a salad, except Kraft Catalina dressing. 😠 I had to get fat free, which according to some on here I need. Otherwise had everything I wanted.
Not Catalina...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I buy the family pack of boneless skinless thighs and break it up to two per package and freeze.
I found the Purdue multi-packs a good value. 6 blister packs together with 3-4 pieces in each. You just throw the whole thing in the freezer and cut off one or two packs at a time. No having to separate and pack it yourself.

Crabcake42

Surprisingly Weis on GMR was fairly well stocked last night. The meat case was not bare. Milk in all shapes and sizes. All the fixings for a salad, except Kraft Catalina dressing. 😠 I had to get fat free, which according to some on here I need. Otherwise had everything I wanted.
Huh, almost like the heaviest snowfall in over 3 years caused a run on groceries and delayed new shipments.

wild stuff folks…that darn Brandon!

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Huh, almost like the heaviest snowfall in over 3 years caused a run on groceries and delayed new shipments.

wild stuff folks…that darn Brandon!
The "heaviest snowfall in over three years" was almost two weeks ago now. Things should be straightened out by now or the people here who are in charge aren't nearly as smart as they always claim they are.

Since I know many of them I'm guessing it's that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I found the Purdue multi-packs a good value. 6 blister packs together with 3-4 pieces in each. You just throw the whole thing in the freezer and cut off one or two packs at a time. No having to separate and pack it yourself.
I looked at those. I don't want 3-4 pieces at a time.

Crabcake42

The "heaviest snowfall in over three years" was almost two weeks ago now. Things should be straightened out by now or the people here who are in charge aren't nearly as smart as they always claim they are.

Since I know many of them I'm guessing it's that.
Go tell the folks at Giant how to run the place, I’m sure they’d love your input.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Go tell the folks at Giant how to run the place, I’m sure they’d love your input.
So you think nearly two weeks of "Out of Stock" after a one day storm is acceptable?

If I had done that when I worked in industry, in what's now called Supply Chain Management, I would have been fired.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Look in to Margarine
One molecule away from being plastic. Leave it outside and nothing will eat it, no bugs or animals. Absolute worse thing any human can put in their bodies. Unnatural and will cause inflammation and clog arteries.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So you think nearly two weeks of "Out of Stock" after a one day storm is acceptable?

If I had done that when I worked in industry, in what's now called Supply Chain Management, I would have been fired.
Shes a Democrat so she's accustomed to incompetence.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I try hoarding money but I fail miserably every time. Freezer is full right now so we are good.