athletic shoes

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
This would annoy the heck out of me!! no limit tank | women's tanks | lululemon athletica

I need tight, form fitting when I work out. I can't have something baggy that's flopping around. These are my favorite bottoms and I have a ton! Nike Store. Nike Dri-FIT Regular Fit Women's Training Capris

I also have these and they are soooo comfortable! Nike Store. Nike Legend Tight Fit Women's Training Capris

love those bottoms! As for the tank, chick at the gym has it..it is fitted at the bottem and really only *slightly* baggy at the tummy..which is nice for some people who maybeeee have a little baby belly left :whistle:

pelers

love those bottoms! As for the tank, chick at the gym has it..it is fitted at the bottem and really only *slightly* baggy at the tummy..which is nice for some people who maybeeee have a little baby belly left :whistle:

LoL.

I have wide feet, too, and can't stand anything rubbing on my toes. My two favorite pairs of shoes are my Skechers Tone Ups (though they are a bit narrower than I'm used to) and for comfort my Adidas running shoes. They're at home, I have no idea exactly what model but they are narrow enough through the middle that my feet don't go sliding around but they widen out beautifully up at the toes so my pinky toe isn't being suffocated.

I gave up buying workout clothes because as soon as I do my motivation to hit the gym totally dies. I have a totally awesome pair of frumpy sweat pants (with elastic at the ankles so I don't trip over too long pants) and a couple of maternity tank tops (for the length).

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Chasey,

#1 son and I rode down to Dick's last night. He got a new pair of shoes and I got the only style of under armour's they had in women's. They had 4 styles for the men but only 1 in women's. They are not the top of the line under armour's but better than trying to beat feet in those K-Swiss. I like 'em and I guess as far as the color goes... I'll try to think like Nic. I might avoid getting hit by a car. Thanks for the recommendation. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Chasey,

#1 son and I rode down to Dick's last night. He got a new pair of shoes and I got the only style of under armour's they had in women's. They had 4 styles for the men but only 1 in women's. They are not the top of the line under armour's but better than trying to beat feet in those K-Swiss. I like 'em and I guess as far as the color goes... I'll try to think like Nic. I might avoid getting hit by a car. Thanks for the recommendation. :yay:

Let us know how they fare for you. Hopefully you'll like them.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like 'em and I guess as far as the color goes... I'll try to think like Nic. I might avoid getting hit by a car.

I was being facetious. :lol: My day-to-day style is very simple and classic so I like to get crazy with my workout shoes. We have a jogging trail around our neighborhood so I don't run on the street because I surely would be the one to get hit by a car. :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I ran tonight and the only discomfort was with my underwear being a little too roomy. But that really is a good thing! :yay:

The shoes are great. :love:

:roflmao: I went for a run/walk this afternoon and you know what my favorite part was? The swish-swish of my ponytail against my back. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I ran tonight and the only discomfort was with my underwear being a little too roomy. But that really is a good thing! :yay:

The shoes are great. :love:
Awesome!!! Glad the shoes are working out for you. If you become a regular runner you might want to purchase another pair of shoes. It's good to rotate between uses. :cheers:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:roflmao: I went for a run/walk this afternoon and you know what my favorite part was? The swish-swish of my ponytail against my back. :lmao:

5-7 days for new underwear....

5-7 months before I'd have a pontail that goes... swish-swish. :lol: My hair is just below my shoulders right now.

Chasey,

I made a deal with myself... continue this for 8 weeks - go to Annapolis. :yay:

nobody really

I need a nap
I had to Google this. I've never heard of it before. What's the big deal w/this brand?

I had never heard of them either until i ordered something from Altheta (they make exercise/yoga wear). Lululemon (I think) is owned by the same company as Gap and Old Navy. They do have great active wear.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I had never heard of them either until i ordered something from Altheta (they make exercise/yoga wear). Lululemon (I think) is owned by the same company as Gap and Old Navy. They do have great active wear.

I know that Athleta is owned by Gap but I'm pretty sure Lululemon is not.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I had to buy new shoes today. Apparently I overpronate and my shins and hips have been hurting pretty bad. So I go to Dick's and the guy shows me which shoes would work for me. Of course all the cute Nike and Adidas sneakers weren't considered stability shoes. :mad: I ended up with Brooks Ravenna 3. I tried on a few pairs each of Asics, Mizuno and Brooks and these were head and shoulders above the rest. They feel amazing even when I'm just standing or walking so I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a difference they make when I'm running.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I love under armour anything..that and lululemon. I'm too poor to afford any of it though :bawl: I'm gonna have to start hooking for workout clothes. Though I did promise myself when I reach my running goal I'm buying a pair of those under armour spandex running shorts with the wide under armour band. That's what keeps me running :lmao:

www.athleta.com

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I had to buy new shoes today. Apparently I overpronate and my shins and hips have been hurting pretty bad. So I go to Dick's and the guy shows me which shoes would work for me. Of course all the cute Nike and Adidas sneakers weren't considered stability shoes. :mad: I ended up with Brooks Ravenna 3. I tried on a few pairs each of Asics, Mizuno and Brooks and these were head and shoulders above the rest. They feel amazing even when I'm just standing or walking so I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a difference they make when I'm running.

Go to runnersworld.com and follow the directions for their shoe selector. :yay: That is how I ended up with my UAs and my Sauconys, and they were spot on with the recommendations.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Go to runnersworld.com and follow the directions for their shoe selector. :yay: That is how I ended up with my UAs and my Sauconys, and they were spot on with the recommendations.
Thanks! I filled out all my info and the Brooks Ravennas were one of the shoes they listed for me. And they're an Editor's Choice shoe!