athletic shoes

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love under armour anything..that and lululemon. I'm too poor to afford any of it though :bawl: I'm gonna have to start hooking for workout clothes. Though I did promise myself when I reach my running goal I'm buying a pair of those under armour spandex running shorts with the wide under armour band. That's what keeps me running :lmao:
Have you been to the Under Armour outlet in Leesburg? They have great prices. And don't even get me started on Lululemon. :mad: They have THE CUTEST tops, and nobody has anything comparable.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Come to Pete :pete:

:lol:

Wait until your monster starts playing sports. I was shocked to be told that you simply cannot play football without "compression shorts" which are basically $45 underwear.

From our last trip I grabbed a hoodie that was 2X and made the mistake of not trying it on first. It is more like a L and I hate it. :frown:

Those are kinda what I want :lmao: couple thousand more squats..and those shall be mine.

Have you been to the Under Armour outlet in Leesburg? They have great prices. And don't even get me started on Lululemon. :mad: They have THE CUTEST tops, and nobody has anything comparable.

Ummm no, I didn't know that was there. Still..if I can get pete to buy stuff for me..I wouldn't need outlets:starcat:

And I have been drooling over lulu forever..me and a friend went into the store in annapolis..and I about died..the stuff is adorable and holy heck expensive. Their running jackets are so freaking cute..but I just couldn't shell out the bucks. And ebay doesn't save any money.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
When I look for athletic shoes I make a point to find the most obnoxious pair in the store. Right now I have Nike Dual Fusions and they make me happy. :dance:

Those don't look obnoxious at all, I actually like those, but I probably wouldn't wear them to work.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Those don't look obnoxious at all, I actually like those, but I probably wouldn't wear them to work.

I think I saw those and just like the picture I posted of my pair of K-Swiss - that color doesn't show as bright as it really is IRL.

Chasey,

I meant to ask you earlier. Are you running on a treadmill or pavement?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Then how come I saw some very high heels that were orange and purple? Now who is going to be jogging in those?

I'm sure there are other activities one could do in some orange and purple pumps that might put them at risk for getting hit by a car. :whistle:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm sure there are other activities one could do in some orange and purple pumps that might put them at risk for getting hit by a car. :whistle:

I was in DSW shoes in the back in the Clearance dept. A gal was there (with a guy) trying on high heels, and said they were not comfortable. One of them said something about them being for the bedroom, and I said well then, you don't even have stand up in them do you? They both cracked up laughing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I just bought these for my aerobics & body pump classes. They're very lightweight & I love them. They're a little odd looking on - but they work fine. New Balance 813 Lightweight Women's Cross-Training Shoes | WX813SL | shopnewbalance.com

I just bought these for walking and I LOVE Them. They are very comfortable, lightweight, and they have a lot of arch support. They are very good walking shoes. No more more shin splints & lower back aches. New Balance 860 Stability Women's Walking Shoes | WW860WB | shopnewbalance.com

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Chasey,

Under Armours are at Dicks right? I'd like to try those on and haven't been to the new Dicks in the park yet. I get so annoyed when I hit the one in Waldorf... it is like "hello.... *echo* anyone back here to help customers?"
I'm not sure if Dick's carries UA. I bought mine at UA in Annapolis back in the summer.

warneckutz

Attachments

• AdiRose 25.jpg
    AdiRose 25.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm buying a pair of those under armour spandex running shorts with the wide under armour band. That's what keeps me running :lmao:

Nike brand is much better and about $15 cheaper. I love UA shoes, t-shirts, sweat shirts, that sort of thing. But can't stand any of their workout gear. Oh wait -- I love one type of sports bra they make but only one. Most of them have zero support.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I had to Google this. I've never heard of it before. What's the big deal w/this brand?

Honestly? Marketing. Lululemon has been hyped up to within an inch of its life as the be all-end all of yoga gear. Their clothes are supposedly very well made and last forever (the pants especially). I think the styling of the tops is amazing and really like them, but will never think $50+ will be an acceptable price for a tank top I'm just going to sweat in.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Honestly? Marketing. Lululemon has been hyped up to within an inch of its life as the be all-end all of yoga gear. Their clothes are supposedly very well made and last forever (the pants especially). I think the styling of the tops is amazing and really like them, but will never think $50+ will be an acceptable price for a tank top I'm just going to sweat in.
My most favorite tanks to work out in are from Old Navy. I just picked up 3 more at $3.50 each. :yay:

I've tried UA, Nike, Champion, Target brand... nothing compares to a simple tank (for me at least).

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I had to Google this. I've never heard of it before. What's the big deal w/this brand?

Nike brand is much better and about $15 cheaper. I love UA shoes, t-shirts, sweat shirts, that sort of thing. But can't stand any of their workout gear. Oh wait -- I love one type of sports bra they make but only one. Most of them have zero support.

My most favorite tanks to work out in are from Old Navy. I just picked up 3 more at $3.50 each. :yay:

I've tried UA, Nike, Champion, Target brand... nothing compares to a simple tank (for me at least).

some of the tops are just really cute for workout gear..I dont have any..of course because I can't afford it..:killingme they have one called a "no limit" tank..and it is really adorable..and the running jackets are made beautifully and have neat useful features. the pants are great material and very stylish.

I have the hardest time with Sports bras..I have the high impact UA one, and I am not super fond of it..it feels alright, but it has molded cups that look sort of funny under my shirts.. not real flattering. but it does its job.

I pretty much workout in black capri length running tights and a tshirt..because I can't find tanks that are long enough and dont ride up. I really like target for winter running gear, though..I got insulated running "tights" for a couple bucks a nice windbreaker type running jacket for like 20.

I forgot all about Old navy having workout clothes! I am going to have to run by there..maybe they will have tanks I can wear..

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
they have one called a "no limit" tank..and it is really adorable..

This would annoy the heck out of me!! no limit tank | women's tanks | lululemon athletica

I need tight, form fitting when I work out. I can't have something baggy that's flopping around. These are my favorite bottoms and I have a ton! Nike Store. Nike Dri-FIT Regular Fit Women's Training Capris

I also have these and they are soooo comfortable! Nike Store. Nike Legend Tight Fit Women's Training Capris