Attention Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

remaxrealtor

Most of you have heard me talk about my psycho neighbors who let their kids wander down Chancellor's Run in diapers....well, they've decided they want a mini now, SICKOS....

Anyway, they've been called on repeatably by animal control over the dogs they mistreat. I can only imagine what a horse would endure.

PLEASE pass this along to all mini owners/horse sellers. If you hear from anyone who you are not familiar with through the horse community call or PM or e-mail me and I'll fill you in further. THEY ARE NOT capable of caring for any animal, and Rick even went over to explain how much time and attention they need...........Biatch just yelled at him! :smack:

Pete

Repete
remaxrealtor said:
Most of you have heard me talk about my psycho neighbors who let their kids wander down Chancellor's Run in diapers....well, they've decided they want a mini now, SICKOS....

Anyway, they've been called on repeatably by animal control over the dogs they mistreat. I can only imagine what a horse would endure.

PLEASE pass this along to all mini owners/horse sellers. If you hear from anyone who you are not familiar with through the horse community call or PM or e-mail me and I'll fill you in further. THEY ARE NOT capable of caring for any animal, and Rick even went over to explain how much time and attention they need...........Biatch just yelled at him! :smack:
He should have been at work making me a sammich and she could not have yelled at him.

R

remaxrealtor

Pete said:
He should have been at work making me a sammich and she could not have yelled at him.
Soooooooooo sorry Pete! :huggy: We figured you were still on Reno Recovery!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
remaxrealtor said:
Soooooooooo sorry Pete! :huggy: We figured you were still on Reno Recovery!
I want to sell my house. Not that it has anything to do with your post. Oh, and it has nothing to do with 1bdz moving down the street either. Really. It's just a thought right now. DR says we are too old to move.

Last edited:

Geek

BS Gal said:
I want to sell my house. Not that it has anything to do with your post. Oh, and it has nothing to do with 1bdz moving down the street either. Really.

How many bedrooms :tap:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If they want one they will end up with one.......Do they know what the initial investment is as well as all the care that goes with??

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
If they want one they will end up with one.......Do they know what the initial investment is as well as all the care that goes with??
I'm hoping it's a phase, they're lazy as crap, the yard proves that....I don't foresee them putting a lot of work into the search. Won't most people at least ask them a few questions?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BS Gal said:
Not that it has anything to do with your post.
I'll bet it was the part where she mentioned her "psycho neighbors". :poorbaby:

How many times did you edit the original post?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
I'm hoping it's a phase, they're lazy as crap, the yard proves that....I don't foresee them putting a lot of work into the search. Won't most people at least ask them a few questions?

I doubt it. They see, think "how cute" without thinking about the cost and upkeep associated, buy it, and as quickly lose interest. :rolleyes:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:

Some will some wont...start throwing your little guys shiat in their yard they will give up on the idea fast..Or get a few people over and stand in the yard with Charlie for an hour then tell them he got sick and it cost you $750 vet bill..that will put them off..or tell them he kicked Ricks friend and he is suing you...you can really change his mind..if all fails tell them to call me I know where one is that is only 1/2 paid for.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
Don't you live next to the devil?
No. We're good with the peeps on both sides. Well, we are lunatics when it comes to yard and house maintenance, but ours is not next to Crazy Carl's, thank God.

Geek

BS Gal said:
No. We're good with the peeps on both sides. Well, we are lunatics when it comes to yard and house maintenance, but ours is not next to Crazy Carl's, thank God.

Nice :yay:

Tazgirl

BS Gal said:
I want to sell my house. Not that it has anything to do with your post. Oh, and it has nothing to do with 1bdz moving down the street either. Really. It's just a thought right now. DR says we are too old to move.

Never too old to do anything Hubby and I are 50 and we just bought a six acre place so we can keep our horses ourselves......

BS Gal said:
How much property?

Animals4Life

remaxrealtor said:

So how much room do they have? Do they have the proper acreage and such for a horse on Chancellors Run Road?