Avon Instant Manicure

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
Coworkers sister sells Avon. I just tried a sample of the dry polish (2 strips)
I love it. I have short nails and by cutting the strips I got 4 fingers done. Awsome. Now to see if it last.

L

ladylara

vraiblonde said:
I use Orly Sec'n Dry - nails are deep dried in about 30 seconds.
i may have to find this. i use sally hansen clear teflon - but it chips and peels very easily. i couldn't keep a color on my nails to save my life!
and i really need to get in the habit of using those rubber gloves when i do dishes. dishwashing just wreaks havoc on nail polish.

H

hborror

sweetpea said:
My sister tried it at the Spring Festival Sunday...you gotta be careful w/ it around the cuticles....but both of us were impressed. I'll let you know about the wear.

How much are they?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I got some of these in the color "Reddy To Go". Well it's been over a week now and mine still looks Ok except for the gowth. A few chips...mostly on the tips of a few nails and nothing real noticeable. And with all these kids I do alot of dishes and laundry so all in all it's holding up pretty well.

The only thing is, I can't do my emergency, on the road and in a hurry "chip repair" like I can with polish. I have to re-do the whole nail when I have the time.

MysticalMom said:
I got some of these in the color "Reddy To Go". Well it's been over a week now and mine still looks Ok except for the gowth. A few chips...mostly on the tips of a few nails and nothing real noticeable. And with all these kids I do alot of dishes and laundry so all in all it's holding up pretty well.

The only thing is, I can't do my emergency, on the road and in a hurry "chip repair" like I can with polish. I have to re-do the whole nail when I have the time.
The real pia part is taking it off w/o messing up any of the other ones.

Pandora

sweetpea said:
It even smelled like regular polish...

Like that is a good thing. :ohwell:

I just cannot imagine using strips to polish my nails, and you would think with all this new stuff coming out all the time, they could make it smell like cherries or something. :lol: